Im Glad I Was Armed Friday!

This is a discussion on Im Glad I Was Armed Friday! within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Wow that was a hairy situation. I think you handled it well thou. The onyl thing i would have done different was not to approach ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Im Glad I Was Armed Friday!

Wow that was a hairy situation. I think you handled it well thou. The onyl thing i would have done different was not to approach the home at all and just walk to town. But i wasnt in your shoes so i cant know what was going through your mind.

Once My gf, and two of my pals drove to the adirondacks for a little weekend trip. We went to blue mt lake museum which i love then thought we would find a camp site and stay the night up there. Then drive to a differnt part of the mts and do soem other stuff the next day. Well we couldnt find a vacant camp site any place. It was gonna get dark in a few hours so i decided to drive about an hour to my grandpas huntin camp. We got there my two buds went down the road a bit to check out the waterfalls and me and my gf set up camp.
    We got the tents up its dark and i start hearing gun shots in the area. And i mean close by. I get a little scared then we herd a rustilin in the bushes near by. I broke camp down jumped in my truck and we drove down to the falls saying guys someone shootin off guns in the bushes i dont care what you do but im driving all the way back home.

That is one situation in which i wish to god i had been armed. I was lucky we made it out of there ok. We were deep in the woods at night several miles from anything like civilization. It could ahve gone real bad.

2. Remove Ads

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links