What would you do? (Another What If..) - Page 3

What would you do? (Another What If..)

This is a discussion on What would you do? (Another What If..) within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by ccw9mm Haven't yet entered and haven't yet been seen? Immediately draw my firearm, then withdraw and call 911 for the cavalry. I'd ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What would you do? (Another What If..)

Distinguished Member Array BIG E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Haven't yet entered and haven't yet been seen? Immediately draw my firearm, then withdraw and call 911 for the cavalry. I'd quickly hunker down and defend against what will soon be a robber in my face. If I'm attacked, terminate the threat; otherwise, await the cavalry and note license plate / description. Adjust as needed, depending on the robber's change of the flow.
    +1 here.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft!

-- Theodore Roosevelt --

Call 911. Be a good witness.

Center of the World Ma! Center of the World!
    Nah... go in with guns blazing (oops... that's the latest Bruce Willis movie) Call 911, get a little distance and observe just like the other scenario.
    "Hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."
    - William Munny (Clint Eastwood in the Unfrogivin)

“The graveyards are full of indispensable men.” – Napoleon Bonaparte

“My Idea of a fair fight is beating baby seals with a club”

Get to cover and get on the phone(#911), regardless of who it is. I'd tell the operator that I know the person and offer to help once the cops were on the scene.
    ...one jagged hole!

buddy or not, get safe distance than 911. it's not worth the clerks life and it's not worth being categorized in the accomplice field because of doing something that seems to protect your "buddy".

my next door neighbor, in PA, was my best friend growing from age 6 to when i was about 19.several years ago, one day, the channel six news showed up at my house to get insight on him and i asked why. they said he was at large somewhere in new Mexico. he just lost it and took off after he and his girlfriend broke up, stealing two trucks to get there and killing both women drivers, with a rifle. he's now doing 20 years in a Texas state prison. i think he was diagnosed schizophrenic. ...man, i never saw that coming.
    Last edited by downrange; February 25th, 2007 at 11:10 PM. Reason: wrong word
    What's this button do?

If he sill has a weapon out when he exits the bank, engage

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links