2 blocks from my house!

This is a discussion on 2 blocks from my house! within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; A firearm isn't going to help you in this scenario. You should be "beating feet" and evading to cover. Biker...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 blocks from my house!

A firearm isn't going to help you in this scenario. You should be "beating feet" and evading to cover.

Biker

2. Remove Ads

Time To Move...

Get out of the way, and call 'For Sale By Owner'...to get the process started...

OMO

Stay armed...stay safe!

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

close to home

Quote Originally Posted by a_kayaker View Post
    I entered my neighborhood today and saw a TV camera truck and the crew was shooting down the road. Later while watching he news I saw the report. This was pulled from the web.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- A Crestwood man is recovering after being run down by a hit-and-run driver.

Witnesses say a car hit 26-year-old Raymond January III at 9 p.m. Wednesday night and the driver didnít stop. January was transported to University Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

The TV didn't report that the man was beaten and robbed before the hit and run took place. I know a LEO and got the real scoop.

Holy cow! This happened in my neighborhood and 2 blocks from my house.

Like I tell my wife, "this crap can happen anywhere".

So... question.

You are walking and a car comes out of nowhere and is obviously trying to run you down. Do you draw and fire while jumping out of the way? OR....

Whats the move here?
    a_kayaker i know what your talking about, this video i have started 20 miles north of my home went bye the exit i live and ended up 15 miles south of my home in bluffton ohio, now mind you me and my family eat at the kentucky fried chicken that is across from where this happened quite often. This video i have ended up with the suspect getting into another familys car from canada while the husband was in paying for gas. The out come from this was the suspect was shot in the neck bye a shrieff. Luckly the victim in the car (the wife) was not hurt or killed and the suspect was killed. Im not realy sure how to put this video in the forum but if you send me your e-mail i will forward to you. my e-mail is buckmark36@aol.com
    A well regulated militia,being necessary to the security of a free state,the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

VIP Member
    Unless your superman get out of the way, period. If they come back well, be ready though it would not be good to shoot them if they intended to apologize.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links