Shootout in Waco, TX

Shootout in Waco, TX

This is a discussion on Shootout in Waco, TX within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Bring your cc (or oc) weapon when you go out to eat. I thought the criminal biker gangs died out in the late 1970s. I ...

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By SmoothJazz
  • 7 Post By rammerjammer

Thread: Shootout in Waco, TX

Shootout in Waco, TX

Bring your cc (or oc) weapon when you go out to eat. I thought the criminal biker gangs died out in the late 1970s. I guess not...
    Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations; entangling alliances with none. ~Thomas Jefferson

Avoid stupid people in stupid places doing stupid things.

That would include any breastaurant and especially one that caters to biker types.

And yes I will judge a book by its cover, just like I'd judge some urban youth dressed up to look the part of a gangster. If you wanna wear leather jackets with patches, ride Harley's and look like a bad boy, I want to be anywhere but around you. That even goes for the white collar wannabe dentist playing dress up with his wife decked out in bedazzler apparel.

Motorcycles are fine, but if you put on what's more of a costume than safety gear, stay away from me. Because along with your costume will come some sort of trashy attitude.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Already running here. Closed.

Reports: 9 dead in Waco, Texas, shooting
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links