My Saturday Night!! - Page 2

My Saturday Night!!

This is a discussion on My Saturday Night!! within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I think I would have drove around , get LEO on the phone and try to get them caught. Seems like getting out of the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Saturday Night!!

VIP Member
    I think I would have drove around , get LEO on the phone and try to get them caught. Seems like getting out of the car when you know there is a potential problem is risky. I wouldnt have sat in my car in the parking lot, but kept driving.

Sounds like you did ok but I probably would've just pulled off instead of playing musical chairs, maybe come back later

Golf claps Rangerman!

In general if you suspect you're being followed drive to the closest police dept. be it town/city, state, or even a local college campus police dept.
    If none are available then try a local fire dept. as a secondary and drive right up into the lane where the trucks are garaged and exit. Once there lay on your horn big time to alert/wake those inside and do not exit your vehicle untill the BG goes away and/or the cavalry comes to you.

It's far easier and safer to explain away a fear of being followed to a cop or gang of fire dept. personnel than to be driving around town and backroads trying to lose a possible tail while dialing 911 giving a report.
    Dial 911 and tell them you are driving directly forthwith (following all traffic safety rules...no speeding!) to the local police station or fire dept. and to meet you there if not enroute.

What ever you do don't go home or stop to get out of your vehicle, which itself is a safety buffer and defensive weapon.

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links