Help Needed To Find Killer Of Disabled Man

This is a discussion on Help Needed To Find Killer Of Disabled Man within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; One more reason I support my Death Row execution style: "Death by Pellet Gun". While I think this human fecal specimen does deserve to no ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help Needed To Find Killer Of Disabled Man

One more reason I support my Death Row execution style: "Death by Pellet Gun".

While I think this human fecal specimen does deserve to no longer breathe perfectly good air, I don't think taking that luxury away from him should be short and quick. It should be long, painful and drawn out. Just to show how serious I am, I will volunteer for the first shift. I like the old Daisy single pump BB rifles. Those things hurt like crap, but will hardly break skin.
    "A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in ... And how many want out." British Prime Minister Tony Blair

2. Remove Ads

This person should not have the same rights others do. Death penalty sounds about right.
    -------------
    Walther1

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of the ultimate CC gun!

VIP Member
    There is a stroy going from the days of the Cold War saying that the KGB had a special execution for traitors. In some room at the Lubyanka prison there was this gigantic gas-fired oven and that bad KGB agents would be slid in slowly into the flames.....feet first.
    Seems about appropiate for this
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Either This...

Quote Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
    There is a stroy going from the days of the Cold War saying that the KGB had a special execution for traitors. In some room at the Lubyanka prison there was this gigantic gas-fired oven and that bad KGB agents would be slid in slowly into the flames.....feet first.
    Seems about appropiate for this
    or as in Thailand...where people like this would be bound and fed to the gators...

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

hate to see things like this hope they find him and give him what he deserves.

VIP Member

UPDATE! They Caught Him!

Yessss!!!!

FoxNews story

LOS ANGELES A 28-year-old man was being held Friday on $1 million bail in Los Angeles County Jail on suspicion of carrying out a vicious baseball bat attack last month that killed a mentally disabled man.

Ryan Verador, 28, was detained Wednesday night on suspicion of murder in the bludgeoning death of James McKinney, 41, of Los Angeles.

The attack, captured on surveillance video, took place on May 29 at about 8:45 p.m., police said. The video shows a man, believed to be Verador, wielding a baseball bat and apparently waiting for someone to walk by.

Click here to watch the surveillance video posted on Fox affiliate KTTV.

After about 10 minutes, McKinney, who was walking from a boarding and care facility to a nearby store, passes the assailant near the corner of Wilton Place and Olympic Boulevard. Once past, the video shows the attacker sneaking up on McKinney and violently striking him on the back of the head with the aluminum bat. The suspect is shown fleeing on foot, leaving McKinney on the ground, hemorrhaging. An unidentified passerby called 911, police said

Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics rushed McKinney to Cedars Sinai Hospital, where he died on June 3 from severe head injuries.

Wednesday's arrest came after police got a tip from an unidentified man who said he had recognized the attacker from the video and had followed him to a nearby home, authorities said. The tipster told police he had spotted the man walking in the area where the attack took place and that the man was carrying a baseball bat.

Police said that a motive for the attack has not yet been determined.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
    1 million dollar bail seems too low for this scum.

And from SFgate.com

A man accused of hitting and killing a mentally disabled man with a baseball bat was charged Friday with murder, prosecutors said.

Jason Ryan Verador, 28, pleaded not guilty to the murder count, along with the special allegation that he used a deadly weapon. A Superior Court commissioner set his bail at $1 million and ordered him to return to court June 27.

Verador faces 16 years to life in prison if convicted, said Jane Robison, a district attorney spokeswoman.

Verador was arrested Wednesday night in the May 29 attack of James McKinney. Video from a security camera captured McKinney, 41, being hit from behind and falling to the ground. He died five days later of massive head injuries.

A man who saw the video alerted police, saying he had recognized the attacker from the video and had followed him to a nearby home, authorities said. The tipster said he had spotted the man walking in the area where the attack occurred and that the man was carrying a baseball bat.

Police said Friday they have not determined a motive for the attack.

Max sentece only 16 years????????
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

The death penalty is too good for this scum. There has to be something worse that can be done to scum like this.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Glad they caught him.. does Kalifornia even still have the death penalty, or is life in prison the best they can do to this scum?

Assistant Administrator
    Slow destruction - by baseball bat - very slow - would be most fitting.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

No the minimum is 16 yrs. with a maximum of life ...of course not counting time off for 'good behavior', possible parole, or even overcrowding early release.
    Personally I feel persons who commit crimes of this nature should be exempted/denied from possibility for bail, parole, or behavioral consideration.

If this guy is 'the' guy and found to be guilty beyond any doubt, then I feel he should be jailed forever never to see anyone but his cellmates again. No visitors, no TV, not even recreation. Just 24 hrs. perpetuity storage in a 6x8 and if he goes insane therein or kills himself then so be it.

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Senior Member Array Smith&Wessonfan's Avatar
    I hope an inmate shanks his ass when they find out he cowardly killed a disabled man.

LA? gotta be gang initiation related. eventually, the only thing in life he's going to secure is three hots and a cot.
    What's this button do?

Yes...

Quote Originally Posted by downrange View Post
    LA? gotta be gang initiation related. eventually, the only thing in life he's going to secure is three hots and a cot.
    ...followed by a 'dirt nap'...

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Good news for sure. I just hope out there they convict and do something with this punk.

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    ...followed by a 'dirt nap'...

ret
    ...works for me!
    What's this button do?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links