Help Needed To Find Killer Of Disabled Man

This is a discussion on Help Needed To Find Killer Of Disabled Man within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Yeah, I hope he rots in prison if he turns out to be the guy! Would rather have a burial for his dirt nap, but ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help Needed To Find Killer Of Disabled Man

Yeah, I hope he rots in prison if he turns out to be the guy! Would rather have a burial for his dirt nap, but that being not an option, rot in prison is ok by me.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member Array peacefuljeffrey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    or as in Thailand...where people like this would be bound and fed to the gators...

ret
    We have some people running around West Palm Beach who qualify for that. Today's paper says that a woman was brutally raped by as many as TEN males (not "men") in front of her young son, who was then forced to be "involved" (in a way the news agencies won't describe).

It would be fitting to start feeding these scum to gators, since we're in Florida. Hell, I'd volunteer to fly a Cessna from which we could drop 'em into the Everglades.

Here's the disgusting story

Major crime problems blossoming around here... and still the authorities lack the courage to tell the public, "FIGHT BACK with everything you have! GET YOURSELF A GUN!"

The public is shown on the news doing everything but literally twiddling their fingers in worry, and no one wants to suggest that would-be victims empower themselves to fight back. OH, wait, that's not exactly correct: they DO encourage the public to hold "rallies" and "take-back-the-neighborhood" marches.

VIP Member Array peacefuljeffrey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig P239 View Post
    The death penalty is too good for this scum. There has to be something worse that can be done to scum like this.

We, the public, are outraged about crimes like this, but if you go and suggest that you would want to be the guy who throws the switch on such a piece of detritus, people look at you funny.

Why is that?

I mean, who would NOT relish putting an end to this trash? I say, something's wrong with them!

Seriously, I see such a tremendous need for removal of people like this guy from the club of the living, that I would do the job myself and I would not be affected in the slightest -- unless you count satisfaction.

If they opened up the position to any law-abiding member of the public who wanted to end the life of a duly convicted brutal murderer, I believe they would have a line from L.A. to Montauk.

Jesus PJ...That story is even worst than mine in the OP.
    This world is just so full of hateful, crazy, and evil minded persons. :(

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

I was in WY when Utah had the last execution by firing squad. It was a big deal out there at that time. The guy was a serial rapist, torturer, murderer. With something like 15 victims but possibly many more. He showed no remorse and proudly proclaimed he'd vastly enjoyed what he did and guaranteed he'd do it again if he got out.

When the death penalty by firing squad was announced the liberals all started wringing their hands over such a barbaric thing and proclaimed that they'd never find enough volunteers to put a squad together. To be on the squad you had to be a state resident, civilian, clean record, no mental health problems and firearms training and pass a marksmanship test. Well, they had to stop taking qualified people after the first day. They already had something like 1500 qualified volunteers. After a random drawing of 7 volunteers they were informed that one person would have a blank cartridge so they would never know if they had actually shot a live round. The volunteers protested this as they felt they were doing the community a favor by removing a dangerous animal.

Oh, nobody missed.......
    If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good. ~ Thomas J. Watson, Jr.

Assistant Administrator
    they were informed that one person would have a blank cartridge so they would never know if they had actually shot a live round
    I always have found that a total joke - seeing as anyone with any rifle experience at all - will know from recoil if live round or not!!
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Yeah, I think they were using Springfield '08s. Like you can't notice the lack of that 180 grain (or so) slug pushing back? Not to mention you were a volunteer for this duty, you expected to do the job.
    If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good. ~ Thomas J. Watson, Jr.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links