You Can Never Have Too Much Ammo - Page 4

You Can Never Have Too Much Ammo

This is a discussion on You Can Never Have Too Much Ammo within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by glockman10mm Yep, you get my thoughts. The bogeyman is a great way of putting it. They are probably looking beyond the Christmas ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: You Can Never Have Too Much Ammo

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    Yep, you get my thoughts.
    The bogeyman is a great way of putting it. They are probably looking beyond the Christmas holiday, at the surplus of guns they have and no crisis to move them.

So, conjuring up another crisis is the solution.

First it was a Hi cap pistol is needed for defense, now that just ain't good enough.

Connect the dots, follow the money.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Yup, now that at least a glimmer of relief from the last eight years has resulted in a collective sigh of relief, the gun-rights groups and the industry need a new bogeyman upon which to keep their relevance front and center.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabill View Post
    I think each of us know there is always a need for fire power if there is a home invasion. My first gun is my carry pistol, with 1 or 2 xtra mags, 12 to 36 rounds depending on pistol. Right now carrying S&W 9c with 2 extra mags.. I don't have other guns laying around or in the corner of the rooms. I have a loaded shotgun and another pistol ready in my safe. With other first line defense in place I hope I have enough fire power.
    I'm in this camp here.^^^^^^^^^^^More ammo = better. I think automatically going to an AR or AK is perhaps overkill for HD. OMHO. If I am being homer invaded, everybody gets lead, then gets another dose if they are not on the floor or out the door. I think the article and author perhaps has an ulterior motive.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans
    Don't ever think that the reason I'm peaceful is because I don't know how to be violent

M&Pc .357SIG, 2340Sigpro .357SIG

Quote Originally Posted by con42 View Post
    If you need a 30rd. mag for home defense, you need a real-estate agent not more ammo
    Find one person after a shootout thought he had too much ammo.
    9MMare and Mike1956 like this.
    My rifle and pistol are tools, I am the weapon.

And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home
    Let me die in a pile of empty brass."
    Amen

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Sponsored Links