A Real Scenario: The Threat Moves in Closer

This is a discussion on A Real Scenario: The Threat Moves in Closer within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Without rehashing the tragic events of her life in full detail, here's the short version of what happened last March: My aunt's pot smoking booze ...

Thread: A Real Scenario: The Threat Moves in Closer

A Real Scenario: The Threat Moves in Closer

Without rehashing the tragic events of her life in full detail, here's the short version of what happened last March: My aunt's pot smoking booze chugging ex husband, a piece of human garbage if there ever was one, killed their son. He's a murdering ******* and hasn't spent so much as a day in jail.

He has hit her before. He has threatened her before. He has stalked her before.

There has been a restraining order in place for years.

It got a little better about 9 months ago when the ******* moved about 50 miles away from her. At least he wasn't within 5 minutes driving distance any more, and a lot of the crap stopped.

Now the ******* is back.

Also, his criminal trial is set to finally begin June 26, 2005.

The man is a human piece of filth who has killed his own son and his own brother and shows no remorse at all. He needs to be hanged, shot, drawn and quartered and that's too good for him. He is dangerous. He is violent. And with his court date coming up he might finally stop being cocky and start getting desperate.

We live hundreds of miles apart. I am going to see her very soon.

To her credit, she said to me 2 months ago "I just want him to leave me alone. He doesn't have any right to do these horrible things to me, and if he ever tries to hurt me I won't let him because I don't deserve it."

We're going to have a talk. Condition yellow is lesson one.

2. Remove Ads

Assistant Administrator
    Sickening!!

I am intrigued tho to know why he is currently a free man - what were the circumstances?? And is he out on some massive bail amount?
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

The stress level on her must be unreal, for one she needs someone close with her all the time for support to get by the day and the second issue is a safe room in her house where she may retire for the day. Folks will add the rest but what in the world is a person like that doing loose on the streets.
    As you slide down the banister of life,
    May the splinters never point the wrong way.
    ---
    NRA Life Member

It pisses me off guys. It really does.

What frightens me is that the lawyers are finally starting to put the hurt on him, which is good don't get me wrong, but his cocky smile will surely start to fade once he realizes he will have to pay for what he's done even if it's been delayed.

And when he realizes he's not above the law, I'm afraid he'll get desperate and crazy.

It's a complicated situation I don't wish to rehash on the internet as it might reveal who she is and it would get me all pissed off at a situation I can't address. Let's just say it involves drug abuse and the deaths of two innocent people, one of whom made the mistake of trusting his daddy not to hurt him.

Senior Member Array CombatEffective's Avatar
    Reading that was like getting punched in the gut. How could anyone kill their own child?
    Shooters' Legacy

Special sections for S&W and Ruger

How could anyone kill their own child?-CombatEffective

I dont know, you'd have to ask a monster like Hank Earl Carr. He did that just before killing to TPD detectives, and and FHP.
    If Euc's threat is anything like this, things will get worse before they get better.

Good luck, Mathematician. God Bless.

Dan

Wink DE-victimize?

Quote Originally Posted by Euclidean
    And when he realizes he's not above the law, I'm afraid he'll get desperate and crazy.
    Yah, the danger is that he'll get suicidal and want somebody along for the ride, like his victim or a cop. The trick is to make sure he makes the trip solo. Let the cops take care of themselves, they're pretty good at that. But the victim has to get free of her "victimhood." Kind of like that hokey movie "Enough." The one with J-lo? She went the hand to hand route. I don't think anybody has the time or the physical attributes for that, but proficiency with a handgun....combat accuracy can be learned fairly quickly if a lot of other tactics aren't thrown in, too.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Links