When should you take a threat seriously? - Page 3

When should you take a threat seriously?

This is a discussion on When should you take a threat seriously? within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by soulless80 I'm a man in my mid 30's with as many guns as you guys, probably. Experience owner too. I just want ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: When should you take a threat seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by soulless80 View Post
    I'm a man in my mid 30's with as many guns as you guys, probably. Experience owner too. I just want to do things the right way and in case I do need to use deadly force, I will be covered. Already sent email to plant manager and HR manager about the situation. It happened at work on 2nd shift so all the bosses were gone by then. 2 other emplyees were there and heard her screaming/cussing/calling me names for at least 30 mins. She really expects me to just call my insurance company and drop it. yeah, right. Those 2 employees did not hear the exact words, but they witnessed her cussing/screaming..

Going to file a police report now. I don't know man... i

I'm not afraid. Just need to watch out that's all. She's your typical loud mouth chick.
    Good for you...CYA.

And you never know if she'd show up with "company." Big brothers, boyfriend, etc.

And just make sure you dont act like a typical loud mouth guy. It's not a good look on either gender.

Btw, I dont know where you work but in most places, wont screaming and cursing on site get you fired?

If this has gone to your insurance and you have been reimbursed for damages, you are out of the loop. The insurance company makes the decisions about legal action to recover. "Taking it to the street' and yelling and cursing will have very little effect on an insurance legal team.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links