Cornered in a public rest room.

This is a discussion on Cornered in a public rest room. within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I think its all been said. No reason to get all excited here. Just finish your buisness and exit the restroom in a way that ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cornered in a public rest room.

Distinguished Member Array BIG E's Avatar
    I think its all been said.

No reason to get all excited here. Just finish your buisness and exit the restroom in a way that provides you with the best possible advantage in case something does go down. Keep your strong side away from the loud mouths and exit.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft!

-- Theodore Roosevelt --

2. Remove Ads

I'll have to take a different tack here.

1) in that stall, with my .45 in my right hand & laying in my skivvies (but out of sight to anyone coming in the stall until it is too late for them), I absolutely own that piece of real estate. Anyone yanking open a locked stall door after that kind of trash talk is bought, paid for, and awaiting a 230 grain receipt.

2) I have no need, desire, or obligation to allow them to know I am a 62 yr old, and not ready for prime time smack down, . . . but ready for them to get hurt if they push the issue. I can sit in that stall until my wife has done all 44 aisles, and sends the manager looking for me.

And that is how I would handle it, . . . cell phone in my left hand with 91 pushed and ready to finish the dialing and dropping it in my front shirt pocket, . . . the operator can hear all my conversation once the situation elevates enough to make the call worthwhile. Until that, I'm just sitting in the stall, . . . taking care of business, . . .

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.
    If you can read, . . . than a teacher.
    If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

I'm not going to become the aggressor or come busting-out of the stall at "low ready"...but I'm SURELY not going to let a couple of mouthy punks force me to sit in a nasty public restroom crapper any longer than it takes me to finish-up under regular circumstances. When it's time for me to leave I am heading for the sink to wash-up & then hit the door. I'll find someplace ELSE to wait for my wife to finish shopping.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

VIP Member
    I believe this thread has run it's course and the original question has been answered...
    "I surrounded 'em"- Alvin York

"They're ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six"- Jeff Cooper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links