Heres one that happened tonight... a new one on me

This is a discussion on Heres one that happened tonight... a new one on me within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Talk with your kids and spouse. I had been married about 6 months when a bump in the night distrubed my sleep. I was silently ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heres one that happened tonight... a new one on me

Talk with your kids and spouse.

I had been married about 6 months when a bump in the night distrubed my sleep.

I was silently checking the house when my spouse in a loud voice keep asking "Are you OK? Where are you?"

She now is silent and watchful.

PS: No kids in the house, they are are all over 30.

2. Remove Ads

A few years ago, (22 to be exact) a neighbor came over, wanted me to check out her house, screen in window was torn, as from an intruder. Upon investigation it seems another neighbor's german shepard (good natured dog), had gotten in the house, while she had left the door open, when she left to go to the market, the dog took the only way out he could find.( Dog hairs in the screen.) No dog food had been stolen..........

Ps Yes..... I have searched house in the middle of the night........checking out creaks and groans (I live in a old house..early1860's...next to a cemetary full of relatives)...with a confederate calvery sword and a flashlight...in my underwear (I know, too much information) and fortunately never had to filet anyone....(It would have been easy.... with them rolling on the floor laughing at me.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links