Terror Attack On London!

This is a discussion on Terror Attack On London! within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Organized terror attack on London. Put on your TV news CNN or FOX. Underground bombed. 3 buses bombed. all cell phone serivce out & most ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terror Attack On London!

Administrator

Exclamation Terror Attack On London!

Organized terror attack on London.
    Put on your TV news CNN or FOX.
    Underground bombed.
    3 buses bombed.
    all cell phone serivce out & most land lines out due to overload.
    military called out.

Update: Group claims responsibility in the name of AL Queda.

Update: Financial district shut down.

known suicide bomber on one bus that had the entire roof blown off.

Bush spoke. G8 summit leaders stand united against terror.

Update: Scotland Yard said 7 explosions confirmed.
    AP News said 3 in underground - 1 one on bus confirmed.
    Another source said 6 confirmed.
    Last edited by QKShooter; July 7th, 2005 at 09:15 AM. Reason: UPDATE

2. Remove Ads

hum soulds like gonna be a big mess there wonder if we should be more worried today

Administrator

Heightened Alert Here In NYC & Washinton DC

90 confirmed casualties so far in London
    Lots of Injuries.
    CNN said buses being used as ambulances.
    I think 6 synced explosions so far & one that failed to go off.
    Tony Blair to speak.
    Last edited by QKShooter; July 7th, 2005 at 07:01 AM.

One im watching says 6 syched bomb's in the Tubes then as people were evacuating tot he bus's the bombs on the bus's starting going off 3 bus's .. Also now saying they did for sure find explosive material

Administrator

Remember

Our Prez Bush is within 500 miles of there for the G8 summit talks.
    The underground ~ All bus & railway service is shut down.
    Last edited by QKShooter; July 7th, 2005 at 07:15 AM. Reason: update

well off to work keep us updated QK

Administrator

update: ~ so far

2 known dead......death toll expected to rise.
    300 treated at hospitals
    150 seriously injured

possibly 2 to 45 people dead - not confirmed
    Last edited by QKShooter; July 7th, 2005 at 09:27 AM.

VIP Member

Terrorists are cowards. Instead of joining the army and picking up a rifle to face their enemy nation's army face to face like men, they slink in the dark, pouncing on unsuspecting and unarmed civilian men, women and children. Cowards.

There's an entire al Queda faction in England, who have been living there for quite some time, having jobs and raising families there. There's been a few press stories on them. While they sip English tea, enjoy English hospitality and other English goods and services, wear cool new Western duds, and practice their religion unoppressed, they want to destroy it and turn it into a cesspool where boys learn how to make pipe bombs and women are stoned if they dare show a bare ankle. It's like saying, "I have a brand new swimming pool. I think I'll chuck feces in it and then go swimming."
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Distinguished Member Array RSSZ's Avatar
    You're RIGHT Betty Terrorists are cowards. BUT---they are using a tactic(unfortunately) that is very effective. Another unfortunate thing is that other countries are going to have to expierance terrorism in their own"back yard" before we(America) will have real allies in the war on these cowards. Pepole will have to die.Economys will have to be threatened. Money will have to be spent, before we will have real friends that will help us fight the WAR. It is very sad to ponder. It's like drunk drivers. They have to kill hundreds and thousands of people on the roadways before people will not tolerate it anymore. Why does so much blood have to be shed before anything happens??---------

Quote Originally Posted by Betty

...It's like saying, "I have a brand new swimming pool. I think I'll chuck feces in it and then go swimming."
    You'll notice that the ones calling down these attacks rarely intend to deprive themselves in their cause. It's more like "I have a brand new swimming pool, and I use it everyday. I think I'll chuck feces in yours and threaten to kill you if you do anything about it."

Actually, though, the political and religious reasons cited for attacks are merely excuses. These are just ruthless creatures who enjoy the power of killing and causing fear, for perverse pleasure. They are a disease of humanity and need to be excised.
    - Tom
    You have the power to donate life.

VIP Member
    they are using a tactic(unfortunately) that is very effective.
    Yes, it is a very effective tactic. We'll see how England handles the matter - they have my sincere sympathy.

I also hope they don't go knee-jerk backwards. Spain bailed out on us when they were attacked, and England has the nasty habit of disarming their populace to curb crime. In a country where homeowners are told to lock themselves up in their second story when being burglarized and you're prosecuted for defending yourself, what are they going to do about terrorist attacks?

We must not kowtow to terrorists. We must eliminate them like they're crabgrass - down to the last blades and roots.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

So if I am sitting in my car on the freeway and the terrorist come along and start shooting people. We cannot defend themselves because the politicians and LawEnforcement at the top who advise the politicians have removed our rights to carry firearms who is to blame for my death??? Will it be the politician or the terrorist? Should the politician be charged with aiding and abetting the terrorist??? Its a matter of time and they the terrorist are using their own way to fight against what they feel are wrongs. Remember it only took 2 guys to frighten people around Washington DC.
    As you slide down the banister of life,
    May the splinters never point the wrong way.
    ---
    NRA Life Member

Administrator

Ditto:

Betty & FortyFive...all of you.
    Well, I talked to a woman here "A BRIT"...in the US (this morning) who works at my Family Dr. office (She lives in G.B. and is here on a "temp" & her parents live in G.B. now)
    She had NOW shifted from being POed at T. Blair for "siding" w/ Bush to supporting this war on general random terror. Better late than never. Hopefully that will be the way most of the world viws this.
    This is going to eventually tie directly into Iraq.
    I was away from the TV for awhile but, I heard the Egypt's Top Envoy was murdered at right about the same time.

Thinking about it now I should have originally posted this thread in the Homeland Security area.
    I just woke up & hit the news on & wanted to get the story posted ASAP.
    So I was decently..."Not Awake Yet" & put it here.
    Last edited by QKShooter; July 7th, 2005 at 01:01 PM.

ya know i would say to blow these back into the sotne age but there basicly there all ready ...

Thing is about them being cowards and not wanting to join a army to fight for there country most the countrys dont have the balls to attack us only by sneak attacks can they do it

Quote Originally Posted by RSSZ
    You're RIGHT Betty Terrorists are cowards. BUT---they are using a tactic(unfortunately) that is very effective. Another unfortunate thing is that other countries are going to have to expierance terrorism in their own"back yard" before we(America) will have real allies in the war on these cowards. Pepole will have to die.Economys will have to be threatened. Money will have to be spent, before we will have real friends that will help us fight the WAR. It is very sad to ponder. It's like drunk drivers. They have to kill hundreds and thousands of people on the roadways before people will not tolerate it anymore. Why does so much blood have to be shed before anything happens??---------
    RSSZ, I think you hit the nail right on the head.

Notice how all the world leaders are standing together, at the G8 summit, to say how mad they are at all the terrorist of the world. Unfortunitly this solidarity will only last a week or two.
    "EVERYONE is operating with only partial information" :hand27:
    Some Wise Guy, USA 2001

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links