CarJacking/ Kidnapping In Pittsburgh

This is a discussion on CarJacking/ Kidnapping In Pittsburgh within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Kidnap victim found in Harmarville Monday, July 18, 2005 Pittsburgh Post-Gazette A man whose van was carjacked from East Liberty Wednesday was found Saturday bound ...

Thread: CarJacking/ Kidnapping In Pittsburgh

Administrator

CarJacking/ Kidnapping In Pittsburgh

Kidnap victim found in Harmarville
    Monday, July 18, 2005

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

A man whose van was carjacked from East Liberty Wednesday was found Saturday bound and gagged in the rear of the van in Harmarville.

A passer-by heard noise from the back of the van that was parked at the Giant Eagle.

The victim could not be identified yesterday. Pittsburgh police did not return phone calls seeking comment.

I have a few more details than the above on this story. The man was kidnapped at gunpoint by 3 perps. A passerby in the supermarket parking lot heard sounds coming from the inside of the van & called police.
    The man was found severely dehydrated due to the intense heat inside the closed up vehicle. The outside temp was 98 degrees & much hotter inside a vehicle parked in the sun. He was rushed to the hospital.
    There is NOT a whole lot of sympathy in Pittsburgh for Car Jackers.
    Don't allow yourself to get into this type of situation.
    These BGs usually DO NOT care AT ALL about innocent life. They did not care at all if this guy suffered a slow agonizing death.
    You do not want your body to turn into a Human Raisin...slowly baked and sundried inside a sweltering trunk or locked airtight vehicle while you fight for air.
    That is NOT a good way to exit Planet Earth.
    TAKE THE RISK ~ FIGHT HARD!...Anything is better than a slow & painful death.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

2. Remove Ads

1952 - 2006
    Amen QK I'm with you 100%. But remember, if you're going to die, don't die dumb.
    Stay aware and find the right moment to fight back.
    The only "Fair Fight" is the one you lose.
    Heroes are people who do what has to be done, when it has to be done, regardless of the consequences

"I like when the enemy shoots at me; then I know where the ******** are and can kill them."
    ~George Patton

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Administrator

Thumbs up Hi acparmed !!!

DITTO YOUR 100%
    And right back at you!...100%

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by acparmed
    Amen QK I'm with you 100%. But remember, if you're going to die, don't die dumb. Stay aware and find the right moment to fight back. The only "Fair Fight" is the one you lose.
    Ahhhh I think that last sentence was pure Clint Smith, right? Anyway...anything you do can get you killed, including and maybe especially doing nothing at all.....

I remember, several years ago right here in south Florida, a woman was carjacked and put into the trunk of her own car. Her kidnapper drover her to an isolated field way out in the southern boondocks. Farm country. He kept yelling all the awful, disgusting things he was going to do to her once they stopped.

What he didn't know was that the lady in question had a five shot S&W .38sp in her purse and she was ignoring him at that moment, trying to adjust her back against the spare tire in the trunk of her older caddy (huge vehicle) and take up a steady firing position elbows braced between the inside of her bent knees. The car stopped. She could hear the driver's side door open and slam and his drunken giggles as the rapist (to be) stumbles to the rear of the car. Suddenly the lid flies wide open and he's RIGHT THERE staring wide eyed into the muzzle of her gun as she empties the cylinder into his chest. He died on the spot. She later remarked she was sorry she didn't have a reload, in case he wasn't alone.

This happened maybe ten years ago. In no way can this woman be considered a victim. I'll bet she sleeps like a baby at night, the sleep of the righteous. This is the way all such cases SHOULD end, unfortunately the liberals and the globalists are working too hard indoctrinating people into the bleat of the helpless sheep, waiting to be slaughtered.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Administrator

Thumbs up ExSoldier762

KUDOS! ~ I just printed your words for my "wall of honor" behind my drawing table. GREAT POST!
    "I remember, several years ago right here in south Florida, a woman was carjacked and put into the trunk of her own car. Her kidnapper drover her to an isolated field way out in the southern boondocks. Farm country. He kept yelling all the awful, disgusting things he was going to do to her once they stopped.

What he didn't know was that the lady in question had a five shot S&W .38sp in her purse and she was ignoring him at that moment, trying to adjust her back against the spare tire in the trunk of her older caddy (huge vehicle) and take up a steady firing position elbows braced between the inside of her bent knees. The car stopped. She could hear the driver's side door open and slam and his drunken giggles as the rapist (to be) stumbles to the rear of the car. Suddenly the lid flies wide open and he's RIGHT THERE staring wide eyed into the muzzle of her gun as she empties the cylinder into his chest. He died on the spot. She later remarked she was sorry she didn't have a reload, in case he wasn't alone.

This happened maybe ten years ago. In no way can this woman be considered a victim. I'll bet she sleeps like a baby at night, the sleep of the righteous. This is the way all such cases SHOULD end, unfortunately the liberals and the globalists are working too hard indoctrinating people into the bleat of the helpless sheep, waiting to be slaughtered."

To bad the Gun wasnt armed maybe he could have kept himself out of that sisuation... Kudos to the lady bet she carrys 1-2 reloads now

Links