How To Be A Tactical Wimp

This is a discussion on How To Be A Tactical Wimp within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; TRAINING TIPS FOR BECOMING A TACTICAL PASSIVE MORON. CAN YOU BE A TOTAL USELESS WIMP WHEN THE SHEET HITS THE FAN? WILL YOU HAVE WHAT ...

Thread: How To Be A Tactical Wimp

Administrator

How To Be A Tactical Wimp

TRAINING TIPS FOR BECOMING A TACTICAL PASSIVE MORON.
    CAN YOU BE A TOTAL USELESS WIMP WHEN THE SHEET HITS THE FAN?
    WILL YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO REMAIN PERFECTLY CALM & BE A COMPLETE PASSIVE VICTIM AT THE TOTAL MERCY OF YOUR ARMED ATTACKER?
    I think this was from a 1998 article

Knoxville, UT Police give self~defense tips
    JASON REYNOLDS
    Daily Beacon Police Editor

What would you do if an armed robber approached you and demanded your money or ordered you to get into his car?
    If an armed assailant approaches you and demands money, you should give it to him, said UTPD Sgt. Dale King. If the assailant wants to take you somewhere else, you should decide what course of action to take.
    Oh yeah????? How do you do that??? Just tell your armed assailant you decided not to go with him???? Here is my cash but I AM NOT going with you. I Don't FEEL LIKE going with you today! You Idiot!!!!! What kinda STUPID advice is That???????? :chairshot

"It's best to develop all the options you can," King said. "Personally, I would not go anywhere with a robber. He can have my money, but he can't have me."
    Oh...He can't have you???? How are you going to KEEP HIM from having you????...you moron!!! "You can have my money BUT, I simply refuse to go with you!" :chairshot

Phil Garland, of the Knoxville Police Department's crime prevention unit, agreed, saying that you should have a route in mind to facilitate your escape.
    OK...just escape your armed attacker...That was EASY ~ Just figure out which way you want to go to catch the least number of bullets in your spine & start walking away!!! Thanks for the tip Phil...You Dolt! :chairshot

"Try to use your mind to the best of your ability," Garland said. "Try to remain as calm as possible. That's the bottom line. Do what you have to do to survive."
    REMAIN CALM!!!~ Don't Panic!...Use your mind...THINK! "Maybe he'll Kill me...but, maybe he wont!" DAMN Good Advice Phil! :chairshot

Safety devices, such as stun guns and noise makers, can fail in fending off an attacker, King said. A victim might drop the device, the batteries may fail or noise making devices may not attract attention. Chemical weapons, such as pepper spray, can have some effectiveness.
    Oh...****** I left my noisemaker and my whistle at home...HOW could I have been SO STUPID!?! Oh No...WHY didn't I put fresh AAA Batteries in my Stun Gun so that I could use it on my Armed Attacker while he is robbing me at gunpoint....Fresh Batteries...GOT IT Phil...Thanks for the tip!!!! Oh...and DON'T DROP My Whistle...I'll be SURE to keep an IRON GRIP on it! :chairshot

However, if a safety device brings you in direct contact with the robber, your attempt at defense can fail, King said. He can grab your arm and turn your device against you. It's best to keep your distance from the robber.
    "Oh No!!! He grabbed my noisemaker off of me!!! He is blowing it in my ear...that REALLY hurts my ears & it could cause me permanent hearing damage!" :chairshot ----- Wear ear plugs when going out in public so my noisemaker does not get turned against me! Got It King Thanks! :chairshot

"Anything that would make you come in contact more with the bad guy generally is not a good idea," Garland said.
    "THANKS GARLAND...I Feel SO MUCH SAFER NOW!!!...What would I ever DO without your advice!" "It's ALWAYS a bad Idea to get close to armed attackers." "Why didn't I Think Of That?" :chairshot

If you are going to take a self-defense class you should investigate a number of factors before signing up, King said. You should find out if the teacher is certified and what experience he has. A reputable self-defense class teaches Tennessee state law on defense.
    "Yes, there are numbers of factors that need to be investigated." Thank You! :chairshot

You should also ask what the goals of the class are, King said. A credible class will teach you what is necessary to escape the attacker, which follows the state laws. HUH? :chairshot

Women need to find out the teacher's attitude toward women and why he is teaching them, King said. You should also be willing to dedicate the time needed to learn self-defense.
    "What is your attitude toward women?" Do you believe in the Whistle Method of Self Defense...or the Noisemaker Method?
    What is the best way to tell an Armed Attacker..."You can have my money but, you ARE NOT Raping Me...I simply Will NOT Allow That to Happen!" :chairshot

Women can also take the RAD, or Rape Aggression Defense class, King said. It is a self-defense class taught by the UTPD about twice a month. For more information or to learn the dates for the next classes, please call the UTPD at 974-3114.
    I don't know about you guys & guys but, I'm signing up for that course.
    Bring your own Stun Gun & FRESH Batteries! :chairshot
    Last edited by QKShooter; July 20th, 2005 at 08:20 AM.

2. Remove Ads

That sounds like a basic YMCA type class for the Lemmings and Sheeple out there.

If I had a choice between giving up my wallet & car in exchange for my life then I'll give up my wallet & car. That's a no brainer and should go with out saying.....

......BUT! These guys that say "Just give the mugger your wallet or car. It's not worth your life" are completely missing the point. It's about gambling with your life. Most people will gamble with their money but not with their life. Letting some scum bag decide weather you should live or die IS gambling with your life.

I don't play Russian Roulette.
    "EVERYONE is operating with only partial information" :hand27:
    Some Wise Guy, USA 2001

VIP Member
    [sarcasm]Training tips for the passive moron! Want to know how to defend yourself without the use of firearms, martial arts, stabbing or shocking weapons that men, women, small of stature, elderly and handicapped don't need to use anyway?
    Learn:
    • The Just Say No Method: how to say "no" to criminals and watch them stand there baffled as you walk away!
    • The Just Spread Them Strategy: what clothes are the easiest for being ripped off during your rape!
    And much, much more! We teach you to think but not do!
    Please send SASE with three installments of $29.95 and receive your large print postcard with all the training tips you'll ever need to survive! And remember: stay calm and do nothing! It'll all be over in a minute! TN residents include 9.25% sales tax." [/sarcasm]
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Quote Originally Posted by Betty
    [sarcasm]Training tips for the passive moron! Want to know how to defend yourself without the use of firearms, martial arts, stabbing or shocking weapons that men, women, small of stature, elderly and handicapped don't need to use anyway?
    Learn:
    • The Just Say No Method: how to say "no" to criminals and watch them stand there baffled as you walk away!
    • The Just Spread Them Strategy: what clothes are the easiest for being ripped off during your rape!
    And much, much more! We teach you to think but not do!
    Please send SASE with three installments of $29.95 and receive your large print postcard with all the training tips you'll ever need to survive! And remember: stay calm and do nothing! It'll all be over in a minute! TN residents include 9.25% sales tax." [/sarcasm]
    HeHeHe!
    I love sarcasm.
    "EVERYONE is operating with only partial information" :hand27:
    Some Wise Guy, USA 2001

Assistant Administrator
    I'm surprised, unless I missed it - there was not mention made of something in the vein of - ''We will protect you, have no fear''

Really - takes the breath away some that. Certainly displays an apparent total lack of comprehension of the BG psyche. I am amazed constantly by those who say - ''do what the nice criminal tells you'' - yeah right. Countdown to bullet.

Well thankfully we here know better - so we'll leave those dolts to continue spouting their ''advice'' - and just hope too many sheeple do not hear and heed it, if they want to survive!
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Links