Invasion... While In The Shower - Page 5

Invasion... While In The Shower

This is a discussion on Invasion... While In The Shower within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Keep my p3at on the toilet next to the shower stall (very old school bathroom,toilet is within arms reach of shower curtain. My bedroom door ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Invasion... While In The Shower

Distinguished Member Array Ghettokracker71's Avatar
    Keep my p3at on the toilet next to the shower stall (very old school bathroom,toilet is within arms reach of shower curtain. My bedroom door has a VERY secure ace hardware "outside" door lock,and its a "security door",and my bathroom door locks (master bedroom) wich is what I do.

Besides my ninja kittahs will protect me

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

day late and a dollar short here, but oh well!

I never bring a firearm in the bathroom with me. I do, however, always have (to me) a good sense of SA everywhere I go. With the SA, I always am looking for an alternate means of defending myself. I read about some of these in earlier posts, for instance -

Soap on a rope would hit pretty hard.
    Squirting shampoo in someone's face would temp. blind someone.
    Turning the water all the way hot and spraying them with it (I have a 'telephone' showerhead.)
    A shave cream can as a sort of baton, to poke or blugeon.
    My shower rod is pretty solid, that would make a nice hippie-stick.
    Even the porcelin top on the toilet tank would knock someone out with a blow to the head or stun then if you threw it into their chest.
    Wrap your towel up around you weak side forearm (I know, I know - call me Capatin Kirk!) as a crude shield or pad against a stick or a sharp object.
    A toothbrush can be pretty formitable if used properly.

The bottom line is, I won't be caught ANYWHERE without a game plan. If I'm going out, I'm taking the BG with me, be it with a hair brush or my SIG.
    -Airborne1092

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." Frederick Douglass 1818 -1895

When I take baths I do. I'm in and out of the shower within 5-8minutes. I can sit in the bath for a good hour tho.

If someone wants to sneak a peek at me in the shower let them go right ahead. I have a feeling that it will be more horror than they can stand... that is if my singing in the shower doesn't do them in first!
    Allen

-"I may get killed with my own gun, but he's gonna have to beat me to death with it, 'cause it's going to be empty." -Clint Smith

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Sponsored Links