Subconscious Issue Shooting a Woman? - Page 4

Subconscious Issue Shooting a Woman?

This is a discussion on Subconscious Issue Shooting a Woman? within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was taught to respect women....that being said, I'm 23 and the women I know all want "equality". A threat is a threat, man, woman, ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I was taught to respect women....that being said, I'm 23 and the women I know all want "equality". A threat is a threat, man, woman, or child(used loosely to describe situations in war, child soldiers or teenage criminals). If it is going to be my life or theirs, I'm going to do everything in my power to be the last man standing. I'm not calling any one old fashioned, just that all people should be respected, including women, and that with that respect should be a knowledge that they all could easily attack or attempt to take your life if they so wanted.
    "All war is deception" --Sun Tzu
    MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

I was taught to respect people whether it be a man or a woman. Feminazi, equal rights, whatever you want to call it I do my best to not let gender get in the way of my treatment toward people. I have no respect for anyone that thinks he is better than someone else just because he can stand up and use the bathroom and I also don't care if you have to sit down to do it. I treat both the same.

Before I got married I swore to my wife that I would never hit here in anger. Not because she is a woman and the mother of my children but because she is a person. So far I have kept that promise.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links