What a Wack Job!

This is a discussion on What a Wack Job! within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This event happen when I was still in the ARMY. It happen in Hinesville GA if you want to check on it. I really am ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a Wack Job!

What a Wack Job!

This event happen when I was still in the ARMY. It happen in Hinesville GA if you want to check on it.

I really am at a lost for works on this one. This was nothing but a nightmare for this woman. Thank God that she lived through it. I don’t know how but she did.

Here is how it went down. Let’s called the woman Sue, OK?

Sue has just finished shopping and was walking to her car that was in the store’s parking lot. It was a nice warm summer day, and she didn’t have a care in the world. She placed her bought items into the truck of the car and opens her car door and got in. Sue then closed the door and placed on her seat belt. Sue then started the car and had just placed the car into drive.

All of a sudden a man sat up in the back seat and STARTED WACKING her with a HATCHET! He wacked away OVER and OVER! Witnesses stated that they seen her car go crazy through the parking lot as it bounced off other cars!

Screaming and tying to ward off the hatchet attack with her hands and arms SHE FINALLY SLAMED INTO A CAR AND STOPPED. The man opens the door and started to run away. I can’t remember if the people at the scene stopped the man or if the police got him later. But he was caught and found to be a Looney-toon!

We all can agree that she didn’t have a clue when it came to her surroundings. This would be something that you would never forget!

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    I will be checking the back seat more carefully now that you related this story.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

Automatic door locks help, I place my store bought items in the back seat...

Not too long ago in my area, there was some loony old man who just randomly attacked a woman with a hammer in a Fred Meyer (large dept. store). He is doing through the court process right now.

It's a wierd world.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post

All of a sudden a man sat up in the back seat and STARTED WACKING her with a HATCHET!
    We all can agree that she didn’t have a clue when it came to her surroundings. This would be something that you would never forget!

The guy was already in the back seat waiting on her? She must have gone shopping and left her car unlocked in the parking lot? Also, it seems she put her packages in the trunk and walked right by the back doors/windows and never noticed someone "hiding" in the back.

I always lock my vehicle and I always glance inside as I approach it.......no tomahawk haircuts for me, no thanks.

BTW doesn't Volvo have a commercial about some of their cars having an optional remote control that notifies the owner if the security of their car has been breached? Interesting.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Senior Member Array HowardCohodas's Avatar

Volvo Heartbeat Sensor

Quote Originally Posted by ppkheat View Post
    BTW doesn't Volvo have a commercial about some of their cars having an optional remote control that notifies the owner if the security of their car has been breached?
    Better than that. The remote is in two-way communication with the car and provides information from a "heartbeat sensor." Oh my!
    Howard
    I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop!!
    Politically Incorrect Self Defense

Heart beat sensor is a good idea
    Jack dog

i always check my back seat
    Wo die Notwehr aufhört, fängt der Mord an
    (Murder begins where self-defense ends)
    Georg Büchner

Killing is too good for some people, and that guy needs hung in the center of town.

i only have two seats
    no such thing as "knock down power"......
    only "knock down accuracy"!!
    lawyers are the only ones counting the misses ACCURACY FIRST!!

AMH
    Did I miss something? What does this have to do with you being in the Army?
    Join the NRA!
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with hunting. It is about keeping the government in check. This requires that the citizenry is well armed and at all times has immediate access to arms.

I do not know, It was like a foot note. I guess that I could have said, "Once I lived some placed else." LOL

It was another life for me (Army) I did over 20 years and that was the last place I was. It happen when I lived in that town, It happen when I was still in the Army....Back when I had hair.....Heck... that was how it came out..

How did the lady do?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence in their behalf. - George Orwell

I guess she was buckled in her seat, and attacker wasn't. I would be aiming the vehicle into the nearest tree. I have my seat belt and airbag. Guy in the back not so lucky.

There was something on personal defense tv awhile ago that talked about checking the back. Massad said he was with a bunch of other cops doing some drill and only he and one other guy noticed there was someone in the way back of an SUV. He even said one guy just couldnt handle the fact that he didnt notice the 'BG" in the back and was terribly upset when the 'BG' popped up.
    Good thing to remember to check your car. I have a dog fence in the back of my SUV but I guess I dont usually check the back seat other than a cursury glance as I hop in. Doesnt help that half the time the gun is locked in the car because I am coming back from school.
    Benjamin Franklin once said, "he that would supplant a little liberty for a little safety deserves neither".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links