Possible upcoming riots - Page 5

Possible upcoming riots

This is a discussion on Possible upcoming riots within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Eh, those idiot leftards have been threatening to riot off and on ever since Bush II got elected. Agent provocateurs attempt to entrap their victims ...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Possible upcoming riots

Senior Member Array Phillep Harding's Avatar
    Eh, those idiot leftards have been threatening to riot off and on ever since Bush II got elected.

Agent provocateurs attempt to entrap their victims so the police have something to do.

The people trying to arrange riots are rabble rousers and trouble makers trying to trick the victims or the police into doing something dumb so they can claim police brutality, etc.

By the way, I think Soros has read this:

Four Minute Men - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you read and post in a large number of forums and news groups, you will find "four minute men" in many of them. I don't know if they are volunteers or paid agents.

Riots would only ensure that moderate, barely-left-leaning democrats will vote republican. The right-wingers will be able to make an excellent case of "we're not the crazy, violent people you saw on TV."

Members of this board... we'll be just fine. The VAST majority of us are armed, have a decent understanding of the law, and aren't afraid to defend ourselves and our property.

For the ones of us farther away from this mess... it should be interesting, if not somewhat humorous. Forgive my cynicism.

I just feel sorry for the innocents who aren't armed, and/or people who'll get overwhelmed by all the r-tards looking for an excuse to behave like animals.

Quote Originally Posted by OPFOR View Post
    Ummmmm..... Ok.

I guess I'm just dense tonight, but I'm missing the connection between third-hand stories about Vietnamese teen-agers on the streets of Hue (Hue being a city, Huey being a helicopter), Mayor Daley, Richard Nixon, and a police instigated riot....
    Your not in the least bit dense. The poster you reference just doesn't make much sense unless your of the liberal persuasion. I believe in another post he called Obama a brilliant constutional lawer who would strictly interpret the constitution and appoint SCJ to do the same as POTUS. God help us.

I'm about 3-4 miles from the convention center/pepsi Center where most of the big events will happen. I'm fully prepared for any riots that break out. I've declared my yard a "No Rioting Zone," and will be putting up signs saying, "No Rioting"... So as you can plainly see, I have nothing to worry about.

Denver City/County is a "gun free" city, except for CCW holders. You cannot open carry in Denver, but you can conceal carry. It'll be interesting to see if they try to temporarily ban that.
    The facts are indisputable. There is more data supporting the benefits of Conceal Carry than there is supporting global warming. If you choose ignorance, in light of all the evidence, in order to bolster your irrational fear of guns, you are a greater threat to society than any gun owner.

Please Give us a Play by Play Account

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPR View Post
    I'm about 3-4 miles from the convention center/pepsi Center where most of the big events will happen. I'm fully prepared for any riots that break out. I've declared my yard a "No Rioting Zone," and will be putting up signs saying, "No Rioting"... So as you can plainly see, I have nothing to worry about.

Denver City/County is a "gun free" city, except for CCW holders. You cannot open carry in Denver, but you can conceal carry. It'll be interesting to see if they try to temporarily ban that.
    I was just a kid in '68 and don't remember the "riots". But I am feeling like riots and rampant robbery/theft is about to occur because of the rising gasoline prices and other prices as well.
    Yoda, I am, yes.

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    IMHO if they want to riot they have not met anyone employed by DPD. Denver Police is a take no prisoners agency akin to and in fact modeled off of the OLD LAPD. Now i am not a fan of the city and county of denver . In fact other than select officers that i know personally i am not a fan of DPD . However , with that being said we may well see an amount of arrests that overwhelms the jail infrastructure of the state and i wouldnt put it past DPD to lease land and put them inside guarded chain link without so much as tents if necessary . Recreate 68??? Well Colorado isnt Ill. and even liberal denver under hickenhooper ( yea i know spelling lol ) wont put up with that crap . I have about 800 acres i will give them to fence if they want to buss the idiots this far lol .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

VIP Member
    A riot seems like a great opportunity for the local fire department to practice hosing things down.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Speaking as a firefighter, I WOULD LOVE to hose down all the gun grabbing liberals I could!
    God bless our troops!

Sewer water perhaps so STINK more than they already do

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Mac View Post
    ....and I suspect the same is true of most of the WTO protest crowd, such as the one in the "Battle of Seattle".
    Worst and saddest part is SPD played right into their hands too. A whole lot of innocent people got tear gassed and knocked about solely because they lived in the area. One elderly lady was clubbed trying to get away into her apartment after getting dropped off the bus with her groceries. She was the 79 year old mother of one of my wife's co workers. Lots of people came into the medical center my wife works in on Capitol hill seeking refuge from both sides of the fray.
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Distinguished Member Array Squawker's Avatar
    I take the riot threat seriously. There has been a large African American (God I hate that term, we're Americans) turn out for Obama, with >90% voting for him in the primaries. Hilary's managed to hang in, and with Obama's recent stumbles, and the Reverend Wright problem, Hilary may be able to convince the "Supedelegates" to throw it to her. I guarantee that if Hilary does win the nomination, there will be riots, not just in Denver, but every major city. Denver has the added problem of the "Recreate 68" crowd. Personally, I prefer Hilary as the Democratic candidate, first because I want to see her lose the Presidential race, and second, because as dangerous as she is, she's a better choice that Obama. But I'm not looking forward to that particular time. I have a long drive to work, since I work in the southwest section of Vegas, near the Mandalay Bay, and live in the far Northwest. I'll travel through areas that would be at risk At least my house is well out of the riot zone. I'll take the AR with me to work, and leave my wife the shotgun and a couple of hand guns, if it looks bad. Staying home probably isn't an option. I guess I'll add to my Shelter in place supplies as well.

Senior Member Array ElMonoDelMar's Avatar
    Seriously? Nationwide riots over a primary race?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ElMonoDelMar View Post
    Seriously? Nationwide riots over a primary race?
    I think he was talking about the big dance, not the primary.

I think its a long shot to see wide spread riots over an election, but it wouldnt suprise me.
    "Just blame Sixto"

BAC
    I highly doubt much in the way of riots in Florida (Miami-Dade doesn't count). Nobody down here's that high strung about anything, least of all politics.

-B

Senior Member Array ElMonoDelMar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    I think he was talking about the big dance, not the primary.

I think its a long shot to see wide spread riots over an election, but it wouldnt suprise me.
    Maybe so. I tend to think that if no one rioted after the mix up in FL a few years back, then they won't be rioting over whatever happens this year.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Sponsored Links