What would you do?--Wife Assaulted by Juvenile

This is a discussion on What would you do?--Wife Assaulted by Juvenile within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just thought of this, it did happen to me a few years ago. My wife and I were walking out of the movies to our ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What would you do?--Wife Assaulted by Juvenile

What would you do?--Wife Assaulted by Juvenile

Just thought of this, it did happen to me a few years ago. My wife and I were walking out of the movies to our truck. About half way there two kids about 11-13years old came up to us and started making remarks on how hot my wife is. At first is was but then one of them grabbed her a$$. I told them enough and to get out of here. This is when it got to the point I wasn't sure how to proceed. One gets up into my face and starts pressing against me(I am 6' 200lbs work out a lot so no fat). This kid was skinny probably 75-100lbs. His friend or brother told him lets go.... that man is gonna kick your a$$. Well they did leave after another min or two. Now what would you have done? I wanted to push him to the ground but being a kid didn't know what to do. Do you think a little OC would have been appropriate?

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array ElMonoDelMar's Avatar
    If he grabbed my wife's ass I would have laid him out. Probably not legal, but that wouldn't stop me.

Preasure points work wonderfully with children and kids(even some adults). Doesn't leave a mark on them but can hurt like hell. It definately gets the point across to little smart .ss's.

There are some good ones on the arms, that simply look like your leading them away by the arm.
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

I think I would of used my shoe and stuck it up his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ElMonoDelMar View Post
    If he grabbed my wife's ass I would have laid him out. Probably not legal, but that wouldn't stop me.
    Neither is groping your wife. K.O. If they want to play games with adults, they can play by adult rules.
    Glock 27
    BENELLI NOVA

Senior Member Array MilitaryPower's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by farronwolf View Post
    Preasure points work wonderfully with children and kids(even some adults). Doesn't leave a mark on them but can hurt like hell. It definately gets the point across to little smart .ss's.

There are some good ones on the arms, that simply look like your leading them away by the arm.
    +1! Or just pick him up by the neck and walk him to the women's restroom. Maybe move forward into him causing him to retreat rapidly or fall down. He's a minor so you can't do much to him.
    Gun control can be blamed in part for allowing 9/11 to happen.
    "Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum" (Latin)- "If you want peace, prepare for war".

When you sexually harass/assault my wife all the "he's just a minor" rules go right out the window.

You don't lose the right to self-defense just because your aggressor/attacker is a minor. Kids would've got one stern warning to stop the comments towards my wife. After that if they decided to go hands on with her, I would've went hands on with them. I've got no problem beating someone else's delequent ass kids if they won't do it themselves. If that doesn't say stop, then some lungs full of OC surely will.

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    What is a 11-13 year old thinking is going to happen by making such comments and touching a woman whose husband is twice your size?

I would be careful they had no weapons but a good arm grab and getting in his face may set him straight.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by deadeye72 View Post
    : If they want to play games with adults, they can play by adult rules.
    I agree, if they want to act grown-up, then they get treated as a grown up
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Should've let your wife 'strighten him out'. That'd deflated his 'lil punk ego.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Mmmmm...
    If someone grabs my wife...what I do IS gonna' leave a mark, probably several of them...we'll sort out the legal stuff later!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I'm gonna sit back and watch the show as my wife dismantles the little , piece by piece.

Quote Originally Posted by exactlymypoint View Post
    What is a 11-13 year old thinking is going to happen by making such comments and touching a woman whose husband is twice your size?
    I'll tell you what they were thinking. "We'll goad some big guy into smacking us around a little bit and then we'll sue him for everything he has. Then we can buy a new Xbox."

Pressure points or a couple of Aikido techniques. Neither do permanent damage, both can be very effective. The pressure point hurts. The Aikido quickly introduces the little punk to a dirt sandwich.

Most martial arts require years of training to truly be effective but two or three Aikido techniques can be learned quickly.

When I switched from Karate to Aikido we had just had two lessons when a class mate introduced a would be thief to just one of the two techniques we had learned.

The student only intended to put the guy down, but it happened to be a spinning type move and he was unable to finish the spin because a brick wall interfered with the BG's head.

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Mmmmm...
    If someone grabs my wife...what I do IS gonna' leave a mark, probably several of them...we'll sort out the legal stuff later!
    Well that's what I wanted to do...believe me! But I could see problems if I hurt them and the police and/or media got involved.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links