Fondled date?

This is a discussion on Fondled date? within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; cdwolf, I have never seen the "nation of cowards" that was AWESOME, thanks. And yes selfdefense I would absolutely chase the guy down. I dont ...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Fondled date?

cdwolf, I have never seen the "nation of cowards" that was AWESOME, thanks. And yes selfdefense I would absolutely chase the guy down. I dont know how someone could stop and think about the "state laws" after someone just groped your wife. It has nothing to do with temper, it has everything to do with your wifes honor and dignity, and probably preventing something much worse down the road. How did this country get to the point where the criminal has more rights than the victim? Oh yeah, I remember it was the scum of the earth ACLU And of course, good men doing nothing.

2. Remove Ads

I just keep picturing a guy in a wheelchair with a neckbrace in court.

The jury is gonna see a guy who made a mistake and groped a wife. Yes, they may look at him with utter disgust but...

They will also see you, carrying a gun, who violently reacted with his fists... and they're gonna wonder what hes going to react with next time...

I really don't think beating the guy up will benefit anyone. Your wife may not have a husband to defend her AT ALL next time, when its a more serious issue.

Verbally confront person explaining you saw the act, and will not let your wife take treatment like that. Involve the authorities if you must, but please for the sake of your family don't just go kicking his ass.

Restricted Member Array SelfDefense's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by firestarplus View Post
    I dont know how someone could stop and think about the "state laws" after someone just groped your wife. It has nothing to do with temper, it has everything to do with your wifes honor and dignity, and probably preventing something much worse down the road.
    Using that logic, if someone cut you off in traffic you would follow them and when they exited their vehicle you would either hit them or try to provoke themm to hit you. After all, your dignity and honor have been violated.

How did this country get to the point where the criminal has more rights than the victim?
    I think there is a real problem in this country when people conflate a grope in a crowded mall with a violent offense.

I think we paralyze ourselves simply worrying to excess about the misuse of the laws that are suppose to protect us. I think there is a real problem when people are scared of their own shadows with regards to the application of laws, more frightened by the possible outcome of courtroom proceedings than they are by the acts of lawbreakers. I'll take my chances in a courtroom but will most certainly deal with a groper who is a lawbreaker.

I've been cut off in traffic a jillion times. I'm not inclined to chase them down and start something to "uphold my honor". He violated my right of way, not me personally. Bid deal. Someone who gropes women in a crowd is a predator who is inclined to take sexual advantage and who needs to be stopped. A groper's actions are a big deal. I can't imagine a person being so tentative about dealing with such a lawbreaker.

You pursue your course of action with him and I'll deal with him with mine.

Quote Originally Posted by SelfDefense View Post
    Using that logic, if someone cut you off in traffic you would follow them and when they exited their vehicle you would either hit them or try to provoke themm to hit you. After all, your dignity and honor have been violated.

I think there is a real problem in this country when people conflate a grope in a crowded mall with a violent offense.
    This speaks for itself, you would classify a traffic accident the same as an assault on your wife!!
    Poor girl.

There is a problem with this country, not enough violence towards the offenders!
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

A grope in the mall is assault, period. It is against the law and morally wrong. Selfdefence your name is fitting, because it don't sound like you would defend anyone else. As far as violent, it wouldn't be violent until he took a swing. You know, I've been thinking about this. If you did exchange blows with this guy, but never pulled your weapon, would it even be a factor in court? It never came into play in the encounter. I don't think there would be any reason for the fact that you were armed to be known in court. But if it was known, wouldn't it show that you did use restraint by not pulling it? If some thing did happen and it makes it to court a good lawyer would be able to suppress that evidence because it has no bearing in the events that took place.
    Ruger GP100 .357 mag
    Ruger p-90 .45acp
    Taurus PT-140 acp
    Rossi .357 mag
    Hi-point .45 acp
    DTI AR-15

Distinguished Member Array bandit383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SelfDefense View Post
    Hummmm...wonder how you would take it if some guy came up to you and grabbed your nuts...

Centermass...foul..."Selfdefence your name is fitting, because it don't sound like you would defend anyone else." Uncalled for.

Rick

Guess I'll have to get the wife to spank me for it.
    Ruger GP100 .357 mag
    Ruger p-90 .45acp
    Taurus PT-140 acp
    Rossi .357 mag
    Hi-point .45 acp
    DTI AR-15

Restricted Member Array SelfDefense's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by centermass View Post
    If you did exchange blows with this guy, but never pulled your weapon, would it even be a factor in court? It never came into play in the encounter. I don't think there would be any reason for the fact that you were armed to be known in court. But if it was known, wouldn't it show that you did use restraint by not pulling it? If some thing did happen and it makes it to court a good lawyer would be able to suppress that evidence because it has no bearing in the events that took place.
    Just the fact that you are contemplating a court appearance demonstrates my point. I agree that if you are in a fight and did not display your weapon that it should not be relevant. However, it will certainly be presented by a competent prosecuting attorney. It may very well persuade a jury that you are not afraid and more than willing to cause a confrontation because you carry a gun.

And all this because some pervert touched your wife's butt? I think a lot of perspective is in order.

My perspective is just fine. I would run my mouth and if he took a swing, my perspective would be all over him. I'm not scared to go to court. Maybe if there were more people who would go to court over things like this, they would occur less often. I take someone assaulting my wife very seriously. I guess I'm just not willing to lay down and let the criminals of this world walk all over me and mine.
    Ruger GP100 .357 mag
    Ruger p-90 .45acp
    Taurus PT-140 acp
    Rossi .357 mag
    Hi-point .45 acp
    DTI AR-15

I think the majority of us know our court system is a joke!
    We have lifelong criminals walking around, we have states releasing thousands of them early to save a few bucks!
    The problem with our country is when someone who has something to lose (us) comes up against someone with nothing to lose (thug), we have to worry what will the courts say? He don't care, this will be just another weekend for him.

It is safe to say our world is changing FAST, most of the world hates our way of life, we have more unknowns on our streets these days then ever before.
    Fuel and the cost of living in general is tipping the scale on some of these people with nothing to lose.
    The odds are going up daily that you will cross paths with a felon and his attitude.
    There is no way anyone will put his hands on my wife in front of me( to the point she feels violated) without him being held for the law!
    How he gets to the point of being there when they show up, will be decided.
    One solid hit below the sternum will give him a few minutes to try to suck in all that air that is floating around his head.
    I want him there for the cops, I am not a cop.
    I don't have an IA department.
    You still have to prove things in court.
    I know my area, I will have 15 witnesses and probably spend a few minutes talking other people off the guy!
    We have to get control of the court system before everyone thinks Scared!
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

DC Founder
    This thread has been repeatedly edited and many are dancing dangerously around name-calling. I believe everyone's points have been made at least once. It's time for closure.
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Links