Fondled date?

This is a discussion on Fondled date? within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by deadeye72 Disparaty of force. She draws and disposes of them. She is very effective with my, I mean her new P2000. LOL, ...

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Fondled date?

Quote Originally Posted by deadeye72 View Post
    Disparaty of force. She draws and disposes of them. She is very effective with my, I mean her new P2000.
    LOL, I'm trying to get her there man.
    Dave

"When among wild beasts, if they menace you, be a wild beast."
    -Herman Melville

2. Remove Ads

Well the 6 will have a fight, that's all I can say.
    If my head gets stomped in, then it's my time.
    Hopefully someone else is there like me that won't run and hide!
    I will say my ninja training needs some work
    I will do what I can, that's all!!
    Hopefully I will have 2 seconds to see 6 guys running my way, and if I do, If they take my gun, they will have to climb over a few of there buddies, or be lucky enough to not be up front!

I just want to be left alone, and leave my family alone!!
    I not scared to go to the movies or do I go out looking for fights!
    I have ENOUGH PROBLEMS (trust me) without any legal problems.There is no reason for me to look for trouble, but when it brings itself into my life I'm not running.

...YMMV... To each his own..
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Inappropriately handle my wife or any woman in my company and a whipping will be administered. Gun play will not be considered but the scuzz bucket will suffer an unavoidable thrashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cakewalk View Post
    Well said. And part of giving that security is knowing what to do and when to do it. Not everything has to end in a fist fight.

I never said to fight. A little OC spray (which I will provide) should work just fine. There would be plenty to go around for his buddies as well.
    Glock 27
    BENELLI NOVA

Quote Originally Posted by cdwolf View Post
    Well the 6 will have a fight, that's all I can say.
    If my head gets stomped in, then it's my time.
    Hopefully someone else is there like me that won't run and hide!
    I will say my ninja training needs some work
    I will do what I can, that's all!!
    Hopefully I will have 2 seconds to see 6 guys running my way, and if I do, If they take my gun, they will have to climb over a few of there buddies, or be lucky enough to not be up front!

I just want to be left alone, and leave my family alone!!
    I not scared to go to the movies or do I go out looking for fights!
    I have ENOUGH PROBLEMS (trust me) without any legal problems.There is no reason for me to look for trouble, but when it brings itself into my life I'm not running.

...YMMV... To each his own..
    To each his own I agree. But one more question. What if it truly was an accident? What if the guy thought it was a friend and grabbed the wrong butt? This happened to me once in college, I actually put my arms around the wrong girl, we got a good chuckle out of it because her man was reasonable. Not just you cdwolf, but all the others that want to instantly switch to fight mode- would you punch him out while he is trying to say sorry?

It's amazing to me that we have so many people ready to throw down in this situation, even before a verbal warning or before simply leaving the area. It amazes me even more that they are willing to do so while carrying a firearm.

Like it or not, you carry a lot more than just that firearm. You also carry the responsibility of being armed with a deadly weapon. Simple little scuffles turn into situations where you may need to draw and fire. If you do fire your weapon and it is a situation that you actually *pursued* instead of sucking it up and leaving and/or calling the authorities... then you have failed. Bigtime.

Anyway, I'm going to monitor this thread but I'm done with any heavy participation in it. I'm getting to worked up, I think because I'm still shocked to see that so many CCW'rs have such short fuses.
    Dave

-Herman Melville

little late to the game, but as a female, I won't stand for that. Hopefully, I would be able to swing around and get a good shove on him. I'd certainly let everyone around me know what he did and embarrass the pants off of him. My husband would stand up for me, but I'd beat him to it. No need to let anyone know I'm armed. Absolutely no need.

Now, when the daughter "card" is tossed it. My daughter is 4. I can assuredly tell you the perp who would do that to my child would be going down. People that do that to a child are pedafiles not just a moron copping a feel. Again, my gun does not have to enter the picture. A grope is not a life threatening thing. Any way I could do it physically, he'd be down. You don't mess with kids. Just don't. It's a whole different ballgame than an adult. Police would be called, reports made to the fullest extent. Gets me mad just thinking about it...and I don't have temper!
    "Let me control the textbooks, and I will control the state." - Adolf Hitler

I would make a scene. I would start running my mouth. There is absolutly no way I would just let it go. If it was an accident, he should have been more careful. I have a couple reasons for the actions I would take. First to make it known to the witnesses in the area of whats occured. I wouldn't just go crazy swinging. I would want as many people as possible to see that if the situation developed he was the one who made first contact. That would also most likely bring his unknown friends out too. Once his friends are identified, I could make a better determination of the situation. Most of these guys don't like being clowned in front of their friends. If he decides to respond with aggression, that's his choice. But there will most likely be witnesses. If he decides to back off, good. I stood my ground and protected my wife/GF from assalt. Because that's what it is, assalt. If he backed off, I would call the cops and press charges. But he would not just cop a feel and walk off without me making my feelings known. I would rather take a little butt whoopin than have my wife look at me like I wouldn't protect her. My wife tells me she feels totally safe with me and there is a reason for that. I don't feel that just because I choose to carry a firearm with me for my families protection, that I should just let people get away with the "little" ASSALTS. But hey, that's just my opinion. My daddy taught me to protect my family and that's what I'll do.
    Ruger GP100 .357 mag
    Ruger p-90 .45acp
    Taurus PT-140 acp
    Rossi .357 mag
    Hi-point .45 acp
    DTI AR-15

Quote Originally Posted by centermass View Post
    I would rather take a little butt whoopin than have my wife look at me like I wouldn't protect her. My wife tells me she feels totally safe with me and there is a reason for that. I don't feel that just because I choose to carry a firearm with me for my families protection, that I should just let people get away with the "little" ASSALTS. But hey, that's just my opinion. My daddy taught me to protect my family and that's what I'll do.
    Exactly!! Good post centermass !! In the 12 years I have been with my wife, this has not been a problem!
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by bluedaisy View Post

Now, when the daughter "card" is tossed it. My daughter is 4. I can assuredly tell you the perp who would do that to my child would be going down. People that do that to a child are pedafiles not just a moron copping a feel. Again, my gun does not have to enter the picture. A grope is not a life threatening thing. Any way I could do it physically, he'd be down. You don't mess with kids. Just don't. It's a whole different ballgame than an adult. Police would be called, reports made to the fullest extent. Gets me mad just thinking about it...and I don't have temper!

When I added that to the mix, I did not mean young child. I was talking more about dating age. My daughter is only 6 now. If anybody touches my daughter at this young an age, They will cease to exist. Whatever happens to me after that just happens, but I will not tolerate that.
    Glock 27
    BENELLI NOVA

I would make a scene. I would start running my mouth. There is absolutly no way I would just let it go. If it was an accident, he should have been more careful. I have a couple reasons for the actions I would take. First to make it known to the witnesses in the area of whats occured. I wouldn't just go crazy swinging. I would want as many people as possible to see that if the situation developed he was the one who made first contact. That would also most likely bring his unknown friends out too. Once his friends are identified, I could make a better determination of the situation. Most of these guys don't like being clowned in front of their friends. If he decides to respond with aggression, that's his choice. But there will most likely be witnesses. If he decides to back off, good. I stood my ground and protected my wife/GF from assalt. Because that's what it is, assalt. If he backed off, I would call the cops and press charges. But he would not just cop a feel and walk off without me making my feelings known. I would rather take a little butt whoopin than have my wife look at me like I wouldn't protect her. My wife tells me she feels totally safe with me and there is a reason for that. I don't feel that just because I choose to carry a firearm with me for my families protection, that I should just let people get away with the "little" ASSALTS. But hey, that's just my opinion. My daddy taught me to protect my family and that's what I'll do.
    Centermass,
    In this case you didn't protect her from the 'grab', it already happened. The people in this thread suggesting a violent response are in it for revenge and/or pride purposes. The only true way to protect you're lady from a repeat offense is to leave.
    Dave

-Herman Melville

Distinguished Member Array Doc Holliday's Avatar
    This happened once before I was married and I was in my early 20's. I didn't know it happened until after we had left the premises. My bride to be told me on the way home in the car. I asked her why she didn't tell me as soon as it had happened as she told me that she was afraid that I would have beat him to a bloody pulp.....or worse.

Now that I am older and much wiser I would tell the guy to keep his hands off of my wife very loudly....
    Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Footslogger View Post
    Centermass,
    In this case you didn't protect her from the 'grab', it already happened. The people in this thread suggesting a violent response are in it for revenge and/or pride purposes. The only true way to protect you're lady from a repeat offense is to leave.
    You are correct, I didn't protect her from the first grab. But Some people fail to realize that once they see that you won't do anything about it they will probably try it again. Kinda like a bully, If you don't put them in their place the first time, they come back. But it's also to teach them a lesson. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. You put your hands on another person, you get hands put on you. You touch my womans butt, I kick yours. You can call it revenge. I call it standing up for my woman.
    Ruger GP100 .357 mag
    Ruger p-90 .45acp
    Taurus PT-140 acp
    Rossi .357 mag
    Hi-point .45 acp
    DTI AR-15

Senior Member Array ElMonoDelMar's Avatar
    You are correct, I didn't protect her from the first grab. But Some people fail to realize that once they see that you won't do anything about it they will probably try it again. Kinda like a bully, If you don't put them in their place the first time, they come back. But it's also to teach them a lesson. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. You put your hands on another person, you get hands put on you. You touch my womans butt, I kick yours. You can call it revenge. I call it standing up for my woman.
    I'm afraid the law might consider that revenge regardless of your chivalrous intentions.

Last time this topic came up, I said I would have decked the person. I think my views have changed just after thinking about the topic a bit more. Maybe giving them a tongue lashing would be more appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by ElMonoDelMar View Post
    I'm afraid the law might consider that revenge regardless of your chivalrous intentions.
    Oh!!Wait! Nope, don't care. I guess I'll just have to deal with that in court. But I'll try to keep that in mind while I'm kicking his butt.
    Last edited by Captain Crunch; May 24th, 2008 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Fixed quote tags.
    Ruger GP100 .357 mag
    Ruger p-90 .45acp
    Taurus PT-140 acp
    Rossi .357 mag
    Hi-point .45 acp
    DTI AR-15

I'm just amazed at this! There are people who are worried about getting arrested for fighting off someone who ASSALTED their wife or girlfriend? I just can't imagine why someone would just stand by or walk away after that's happened. If someone hits you and your aren't sure they are going to hit you again, do you just stand there? If you hit them back, is it revenge or self defence?
    Ruger GP100 .357 mag
    Ruger p-90 .45acp
    Taurus PT-140 acp
    Rossi .357 mag
    Hi-point .45 acp
    DTI AR-15

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Links