Motorcyclists, You are the victim of a hit and run..

This is a discussion on Motorcyclists, You are the victim of a hit and run.. within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hmm, wow, infuriating. People deserve hell. If a car has just (apparently) intentionally hit me and is coming back towards me... One of two options: ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Motorcyclists, You are the victim of a hit and run..

Hmm, wow, infuriating. People deserve hell.

If a car has just (apparently) intentionally hit me and is coming back towards me...
    One of two options:

(a) If I'm aware that my girlfriend is vulnerable in the street behind me, I'm keeping between her and the car and drawing down on the car. If it doesn't start getting out of the way FAST, I'm putting rounds in the engine. I wouldn't shoot at the windshield/driver because if I kill him that means he can't get the car out of the way.... no good. I know that putting some JHP in the engine probably isn't very effective at killing the car in time, but it might force him to redirect. I surely would do my best to make sure I don't end up watching that car roll over my girl.

(b) If she's not behind me, or I don't realize she is, I'm probably pulling my pistol out without pointing it at them while moving *out* of the path of their vehicle ASAP. If they adjust to follow me, I'm firing repeatedly -- and in this case to incapacitate the driver, assuming that I'll be able to get out of the way if the driver can't readjust again to hit me, and that if I don't kill this guy he's gonna run me over even if I try to get out of the way.
    "War necessarily brings with it some virtues, and great and heroic virtues too. What horrid creatures we men are, that we cannot be virtuous without murdering one another?" -John Adams

2. Remove Ads

(And if we could not follow up on the "shoot all illegals on sight" discussion, I'd really like that.)
    "War necessarily brings with it some virtues, and great and heroic virtues too. What horrid creatures we men are, that we cannot be virtuous without murdering one another?" -John Adams

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links