Law Enforcement Vehicle Encounter.

This is a discussion on Law Enforcement Vehicle Encounter. within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by SIXTO People and the media love to criticize the actions of LEO's, and its to easy to fall into this here and ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Law Enforcement Vehicle Encounter.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    People and the media love to criticize the actions of LEO's, and its to easy to fall into this here and other outlets. People tend to think what they see on T.V. about laws and LEO's as truths, and frankly its quite annoying....
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

2. Remove Ads

My best bud has been a Deputy for 20 years. He is one of the most sensible LEOs I've ever known. Always trying to recruit me too.Just like any job out there, there are men and women that are good at what they do and many not so good. On one particular occasion I was with him on a ride-along, being a sergeant, he was called to a stop at the request of the offender. After getting the complaint, I remember my bud telling the junior officer these words which all respectable LEOs should abide by. "We are here to enforce law, not our opinions".

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links