Nightmare scenario - threat from family

This is a discussion on Nightmare scenario - threat from family within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; To not hold the black sheep accountable for their conduct enables them to continue the off conduct and hurt others. As long as they are ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nightmare scenario - threat from family

To not hold the black sheep accountable for their conduct enables them to continue the off conduct and hurt others. As long as they are not held accountable they will keep on doing what they have been doing, to their own detriment and the detriment of others.
    Make them accountable for what they do. As long as they choose to continue the behaviour do not not help them do not rescue them. Do not provide bail, food, shelter, clothing, transportation, companionship, sympathy or understanding. Nothing nadda. That may seem harsh but the fact is that when you aid them you feed their disease help them die or hurt another.
    Remember the path to hell is paved with good intentions.
    Doing harm to any member of my immediate family can be fatal I do not care who is doing it. Luckily no member of my immediate family could ever even imagine hurting another member no matter what
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

2. Remove Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links