I was carjacked in 1994 - Page 6

I was carjacked in 1994

This is a discussion on I was carjacked in 1994 within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by sixball All I can say is 45 years is not enough for the guy. With all they were involved in none of ...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: I was carjacked in 1994

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sixball View Post
    All I can say is 45 years is not enough for the guy. With all they were involved in none of them should ever see the outside of a federal Penn again.
    On the other hand, he's still young enough to be somebody's girlfriend.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

thanks a lot for telling your story trick, Feb 5th is my x wife's birthday so we were at a nice restaurant celebrating at the same time that you were almost killed, strange to think of it that way,but true.

you said the punk that shot you got 45yrs, what did the other two scumbags get?
    stay safe my friend...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.”
    ― Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by stormbringerr View Post
    thanks a lot for telling your story trick, Feb 5th is my x wife's birthday so we were at a nice restaurant celebrating at the same time that you were almost killed, strange to think of it that way,but true.

you said the punk that shot you got 45yrs, what did the other two scumbags get?
    stay safe my friend...
    The 22 yr old got 35 yrs.

The 16 yr old got 40 yrs..

The 21 yr old, don't know what he got due to not having a hearing at that time, I plan to make some calls this week to find out what's going on.. The only thing that this 21 yr old has for him, is that I was told he was a LEO's son.

I'll double check on that.

Thanks again for letting me share my story.
    Read my story.

http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...ed-1994-a.html

Pictures in page 5 & 6

OM44, these guys are ruthless and do not have any thoughts for the people who they kill whether it be woman, child or the BG which they are after. If that is not a form of terrorism then I stand corrected. Broad daylight killings, children, women, etc.. Does it sound familiar? Of course it does. Its the same tactics the insurgents are using.
    Trickormate my prayers are with you. Be strong and don't forget He is always with you!
    Stay ready and watch your 6!

Quote Originally Posted by TRICKORMATE View Post
    The 22 yr old got 35 yrs.

The 16 yr old got 40 yrs..

The 21 yr old, don't know what he got due to not having a hearing at that time, I plan to make some calls this week to find out what's going on.. The only thing that this 21 yr old has for him, is that I was told he was a LEO's son.

I'll double check on that.

Thanks again for letting me share my story.
    if i were on the jury the 21yr. old being a LEOs son would mean less than zero to me.but i understand what you mean.
    even if he testified against the other two he should get some time..
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.”
    ― Thomas Paine

Thank you for sharing your story Lee. I'm left without words or comment. One thing is for sure, I'm glad you now have your permit to carry legally, and protect yourself and your family. I can't begin to imagine what you've gone through with all of this, to be an active forum member, and relate your real life experience to the rest of us. May God bless you and your family.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    Thank you for sharing your story Lee. I'm left without words or comment. One thing is for sure, I'm glad you now have your permit to carry legally, and protect yourself and your family. I can't begin to imagine what you've gone through with all of this, to be an active forum member, and relate your real life experience to the rest of us. May God bless you and your family.
    +1!
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

This is my first time to share my story in a forum, I have shared my experience in a few churches but I can probably count those times with 1 hand.

I just felt that I needed to share it with you folks, It's been a ride that's for sure I'm just thankful that I'm able to carry now and I hope I never have to use it, but if I do I won't hesitate.

God Bless Y'all
    Read my story.

Pictures in page 5 & 6

This is my first time to share my story in a forum, I have shared my experience in a few churches but I can probably count those times with 1 hand.

I just felt that I needed to share it with you folks, It's been a ride that's for sure I'm just thankful that I'm able to carry now and I hope I never have to use it, but if I do I won't hesitate.

God Bless Y'all
    It's hit me deep down. Thing is--you've just got to know this will change someone else's life. Your story will be a turning point in someone else's decision to do what we do for ourselves and family. For someone else to say...and decide not to be a victim. It's the right thing to do in America, and it lies within all of us to turn the tide against crimes committed upon individuals. I'd say you've taken your civic duties to the limit and then some for posting what you have.
    Your avatar befits you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    It's hit me deep down. Thing is--you've just got to know this will change someone else's life. Your story will be a turning point in someone else's decision to do what we do for ourselves and family. For someone else to say...and decide not to be a victim. It's the right thing to do in America, and it lies within all of us to turn the tide against crimes committed upon individuals. I'd say you've taken your civic duties to the limit and then some for posting what you have.
    Your avatar befits you.
    If my story helps someone, that would be a humbling honor.

Telling my story was reliving the whole thing again, that cold early morning.
    Read my story.

Pictures in page 5 & 6

As a Christian, people often ask whether or not I have ever witnessed a miracle. A question to which I uneqivocially answer yes. Your story sir, is an example of the miraculous power of God. We live in an evil world inhabitated by some evil people. Jesus told his disciples before he was crucified that he was leaving them and instructed them to buy a sword if they didn't have one. That advice holds true today and your testimony proves why. Thanks for sharing and God Bless You!

Thank you trickormate, I appreciate the courage it takes to not only go through an experience like that but to share with others for their well-being. I have learned another valuable lesson from you today so I am grateful. I'm glad you are still with us and the scumbags are doing time. God bless.

hey thanks,

It's a long story, but the kid that shot me was 16 and I was only 20 fixen to turn 21, the night before he and his buddies had shot two other guys in the face. Glad we all survived.

The bullet lodged behind my sinus.
    There are some trigger happy nut jobs on the loose. Glad you survived to tell about it.

Hey folks, the next time some internet "expert" tries to tell you a .22 caliber handgun is a sufficient SD gun you just stop and think of the several people this punk would've killed if he'd been using something like a .38 spec. +P. If he'd used a .45 ACP or a .357 mag. they'd all be dead for sure.

I assure you, we are also happy that they didn't use a bigger caliber.
    Read my story.

Pictures in page 5 & 6

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Sponsored Links