Quick Stop & Rob Security Video

This is a discussion on Quick Stop & Rob Security Video within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Don't you wish you could have come in before the shooting and stopped these guys? I do. http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1127466436...

Thread: Quick Stop & Rob Security Video

Distinguished Member Array ArmyCop's Avatar

Quick Stop & Rob Security Video

Don't you wish you could have come in before the shooting and stopped these guys? I do.

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1127466436
    For God, Family and Country!

2. Remove Ads

Yup. The store clerk opened the register and did not resist in any way that I could see. Those fools just shot him for the hell of it. I hope thay were caught. Vid shot back in 1993.
    "Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

WOW! that was bold. That just goes to show you that BG's are ruthless and do not care about anyone and should all be treated as if they will kill you even if you give them what they want are not.

Do I wish I was there NO! would I do whatever it takes to stop the threat if I was there and in the right place at the right time? YES!

Ti.

VIP Member
    It's tough watching those videos, but they serve as a chilling reminder as to why we carry.

The video froze right after the shooting - I hope the clerk survived.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Administrator

Thumbs up Nice Find Army Copper !

There WAS a time when if the victim did everything He/She was asked & didn't get the Bad Guys POed there was a decently good chance that they would come out of an event alive and well.
    Get that out of your mind. Being a "Good Boy or Girl" may NOT keep you alive these days.
    That is just not the case anymore.
    You have very Bad Guys working on THREE STRIKES and also the belief that leaving any witnesses to even a minor crime will help to get them caught. They don't want to get caught.
    It's a mighty dangerous world out there.
    Ruthless people will kill you for no good reason.
    They will take your wallet...and your watch and...and your wedding ring...you'll meekly hand it over like a "Good Little Sheeple" & they will kill you dead just for the hellovit.
    Or they will just kill you first...and then Strip You Bare like a stolen vehicle right down to your expensive tennis shoes.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Assistant Administrator
    That is almost as horrific as the trooper who got shot and killed.

WTH was with the woman coming in and leaving - like she did not hear groaning. Damn - the poor guy was probably fading away on the floor - I have a nasty feeling the outcome was not good.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Nope, don't want to be anywhere near the place. I'll let you hero types take care of the problem.

I carry to protect me and mine...you do what you want.
    Keep the shotgun handy!!

Assistant Administrator
    KC - I do declare - you are getting (even) more cynical
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by P95Carry
    KC - I do declare - you are getting (even) more cynical
    Yes, he certainly is. And I somewhat resent the insinuation that our members believe themselves to be "hero types"....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Smile Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by Bumper
    Yes, he certainly is. And I somewhat resent the insinuation that our members believe themselves to be "hero types"....
    None of the posts said they wanted to be there?

Bumper, I am not a cop...but if as a citizen, I happened to be there when this went down, My first action as the perps ran out the door, would be to try to help the person shot. Before that, I would have already found a covered location for me and mine.

As far as the shooter is concerned, I would respond only if it were necessary to protect me or mine.

I have rules about intervention. First is to protect self and family. Second is to protect a child. Third would be to protect an innocent person if it does not compromise First.

Cynical..perhaps, realistic? Yes.

Sorry if my view offends.
    Keep the shotgun handy!!

KC135, I don't believe that anyone faults you for your preferred rules of engagement, but it is extremely condescending for you to put down those who expressed a desire to prevent that shooting as "hero types". Maybe you didn't intend for it to be so flippant and rude but in context it certainly comes off that way.
    - Kurt
    “Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it.” ~Pericles of Athens
    Primary Carry - Colt Commander .45 in a Brommeland Max-Con V

Administrator
    Let's leave it at the fact that different people carry for a multitude of different personal reasons and that different people will react...or think they will react...differently in various life scenarios.
    Most important let's remember that we are all sitting on the same side of the firearm fence.
    We are all individuals with different personality types but, we all share a primary & important common trait.
    There is no need to "tag" or label fellow forum members.
    With a bit of careful forethought it should be possible for all forum members to "get their point across" without any insinuations at all about other members.
    For Instance: If another forum member just carried on his way to the bank to make his daily bank deposit...It SHOULD be possible to let that member know that it might be wiser to carry "full time" without calling him "Dense" for only thinking something may happen to him on the way to the bank.
    Please try not to label other forum members as Cops, Hero~Types, Cowards, Armchair Soldiers, Wannabes, etc.
    I am extremely opinionated myself & if I can give my "best shot" at not getting personal then so can everybody else.
    I'm sure not saying that I've always been perfect but, I sure do try hard to respect all forum members these days.
    Feel free to disagree with any other member...just respectfully disagree.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Links