You Get A Call From Your Neighbor..... - Page 3

You Get A Call From Your Neighbor.....

This is a discussion on You Get A Call From Your Neighbor..... within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by HotGuns There really is no generic answer here. Too much depends on the location, the police response, the severity of the call, ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You Get A Call From Your Neighbor.....

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    There really is no generic answer here. Too much depends on the location, the police response, the severity of the call, your own ability and lots of other factors.

In my location I can expect a response in 30 minutes. If a neighbor called me, ( I don't have many) for help, there is NO WAY that I would not respond.

I would call 911, inform them and GO. I would be in constant communication with the neighbor,if possible. I would do whatever it took to remedy the situation.

My response may not be adequate for your response. My abilities may not equal yours. Each individual that would deal with a situation has to have enough common sense to know what to do and know what not to do.
    Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking. All of us are going to be in different locations and different experiences are going to vary greatly. I'm in a semi-rural area and LEO response time isn't that great. The last time I called LEO for a B&E in my house with the BG potentially still inside it took a good 40 minutes for them to get here taking their dandy time.

My immediate neighbors and I have an agreement and we keep a watch out for each other as we know the response time isn't going to be lightning quick. Others experiences can and do vary GREATLY.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Senior Member Array Hydrashok Glock's Avatar
    Have to agree with the populace
    The choices you make today define you of who you are tommorow

When you see the light at the end of the tunnel your life is not over..... it is just about to begin

COPS Protective Services

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links