Under age Gangbanger Tagging my Work Truck

This is a discussion on Under age Gangbanger Tagging my Work Truck within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; It's getting bad in JAX FL There's been 30 shootings or more by LEO's 10-15 of them teens. Bad situation...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Under age Gangbanger Tagging my Work Truck

It's getting bad in JAX FL There's been 30 shootings or more by LEO's 10-15 of them teens. Bad situation

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by bigiceman View Post
    The gun will be in my hand along my leg out of sight ready to come to my defense, if needed, or to hold them if they are in the act of a serious crime (i.e. hot-wiring my car).
    In states other than Texas, that could well be brandishing or some other gun use violation.

Use the bat and relieve yourself on the punk's bicycle then send him on his merry way.

Might not be legal but I woulda thought about using those 6 cans of paint on him
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Might not be legal but I woulda thought about using those 6 cans of paint on him

LOL
    One more step and it's on!

I saw somthing on a police show a few weeks back. Guy had a Hummer and someone kept keying his vehicle. Needless to say he mounted hidden cameras on the side mirrors and a few other places. They caught the guy...turned out to be a 78 year old man.. said he keyed the vehicle as it was a gas guzzeler?

You can rig a motion detector light, and wire a siren onto it that will not only raise the dead, but make someone fill their pants the instant it goes off. But, your neighbors won't like it if it's a cat setting it off. LOL.

I have some motion lights, they're cheap, and if one of them flicks on, I know someone is out there..... as I have it set up so if a dog or cat goes by it , it won't go off (directed to anything above 4 ft off the ground). Some have rigged them so that it sets off a deal that 'beeps' by their bed if it turns on.

Then call 911, and then..... throw out a pkg of 25 lit firecrackers, and watch how fast they can run... lol.

I had someone who kept messing around, and we all had a very good idea of what kid, was doing it in the neighborhood. I live in a small town near a large city. Anyway, the Police were saying they sure wish they could scare this kid somehow. They liked my suggestion..... as he kept messing with stuff at my house..... I took a starter gun.... and redirected the motion light..... one night when (about his time of night)... it went on and I went flying out the door, screaming cuss words at him, and shooting the blank gun, and called the police.

The Police caught up with him a few blocks down, running, out of breath, sweating, and yelling "someone was trying to shoot & kill him ". The Police came down and told me about it , and they couldn't quit laughing at how shook up the kid was. He learned his lesson.

You couldn't do that tho... these days.

Indeed... might be able to tag HIM with some spray paint, preferably the UV type

Consider flipping the bat at the bike wheels; maybe you'll get lucky and put it in the spokes!

Stay safe.

Bob

A guy I used to work with told me once he caught a kid breaking into his truck one night. He snuck outside with his shotgun and put a bean bag round in the kids rear end. He said his truck was left alone after that.

Tag him with a paint gun. Makes them easy to find.

This makes you want to catch the little gang banger and paint him. I know how you feel but I wouldn't pull a gun on him or use handcuffs. The best way to combat this is the use of motion sensing lights or a fence. Like (concealed ) wrote " It's a sign of the times". Keep a cool head and I hope you have no further problems.

I'd be paying his parent (I'm sure there is only one) an angry visit.

And being a minor, he has all the law on his side; that's why he knows nothing will happen to him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links