Weird situation .....

This is a discussion on Weird situation ..... within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; MY GAWD!!! IVE RUN INTO THIS MANY MANY TIMES ... there are alot of people who frequent this site that have no tolerance whatsoever to ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weird situation .....

MY GAWD!!! IVE RUN INTO THIS MANY MANY TIMES ... there are alot of people who frequent this site that have no tolerance whatsoever to any HUMOR of ANY KIND.

Do not try to convert these hardbutt types and you will get along much better. I had to learn the hard way. I am a very very funny man most of the time and about half of my comments are off hand and meant to lighten up the tone....most are pulled by the mods.

So just give up now trying to make some people understand humor. I found that link to be very very funny btw.

Thanks and Gooooooood Luck.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHorn View Post
    MY GAWD!!! IVE RUN INTO THIS MANY MANY TIMES ... there are alot of people who frequent this site that have no tolerance whatsoever to any HUMOR of ANY KIND.

Do not try to convert these hardbutt types and you will get along much better. I had to learn the hard way. I am a very very funny man most of the time and about half of my comments are off hand and meant to lighten up the tone....most are pulled by the mods.

So just give up now trying to make some people understand humor. I found that link to be very very funny btw.

Thanks and Gooooooood Luck.
    I have a very active sense of humor and use it constantly, just hard to tell when someone is joking or not as in this case. In plain English I was duped.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

It is hard to get funny across in print. I joke a lot too and get in trouble sometimes.

If I see someone in my back yard, who did not first knock on my door to let me know he needed to be back there, you bet I'd be on full alert.

With all due respect to the "cable guy" here, I have never known of any utility worker who did not make every attempt to make contact before entering someone's yard. (This is my personal experience.)
    I have had utility workers knock on my door because they needed to get into the neighbor's yard and could not make contact with the neighbor and wanted me to know what was going on in case the neighbor comes home while they are back there. (A little CYA action I guess.)

As for the "assault dog" letter, I don't care who you are, that's funny!
    It’s so much easier now days, to "Love and honor" my wife, when she is armed, and shoots a better group than I do. (Till death do us part, eh?)

“The way you get shot by a concealed weapons permit holder is, you point a gun at him,” the Sheriff said.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links