Unless the gun in my car is my M1A with the Federal Gold Match 168gr rounds, I'm afraid I'd have to grab my cell and call 911. There is no way I'm taking a 75 yd shot on a BG with a friendly in close proximity. With a 45 I'd have to hold over like a mortar and it would just not be good....

One more option is to get into MY car and use it to haul A$$ right at them and count on the sudden intrusion of the vehicle to be enough of a distraction that they shift their attention to me and try not to cap the manager before doing so. I also count on pumping adrenalin to keep them from being too steady in the aim dept if they decide to take shots at me. Finally, I hope that my insurance won't be cancelled after I smear the BGs all over the front of my vehicle.

Twist: What if they're undercover cops and the manager is a drug dealer? Hopefully they have him on the ground and cuffed before I reach their proximity and the other is waving his badge in my headlights. Hopefully, I see it and I'm not too intent on flattening them....