The Armed Citizen.....

This is a discussion on The Armed Citizen..... within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This is a youtube channel that I thought some might find interesting and I thought I would post a link to it. It's the armedcitizen's ...

Thread: The Armed Citizen.....

The Armed Citizen.....

This is a youtube channel that I thought some might find interesting and I thought I would post a link to it. It's the armedcitizen's channel. We can discuss different video clips here........Enjoy!

YouTube - TheArmedCitizen's Channel

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Sounds like the Pizza guy did good.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    Sounds like the Pizza guy did good.
    Yes sir! This is one of my favorites from their channel. Another POS off the streets.

YouTube - Woman With Shotgun Kills Rapist in Self-Defense (MO)

A tattoo shop owner was shot and killed close to where we live Tuesday night. My guess is he wasn't armed or maybe attacked from behind while closing the shop. Just sad to see the scumbags win and take the life of a person just trying to make a living. At this time they have no suspects in custody.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER

GLOCK 23..........Beretta 96..........Mossberg 500A..........Winchester 30-30..........S&W M&P

I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6!

There are so many illogical antis on Youtube that it is a veritable breath of fresh air to see these. Thanks for posting.

Many interesting stories...worth searching...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by United93 View Post
    There are so many illogical antis on Youtube that it is a veritable breath of fresh air to see these. Thanks for posting.
    Yes sir!

Here's another clip I enjoy. The video quality isn't that great but you will get the point. Gotta love Uncle Ted!

YouTube - Ted Nugent on Gun Control
    NRA LIFE MEMBER

GLOCK 23..........Beretta 96..........Mossberg 500A..........Winchester 30-30..........S&W M&P

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCK23FAN View Post
    Yes sir!

Here's another clip I enjoy. The video quality isn't that great but you will get the point. Gotta love Uncle Ted!

YouTube - Ted Nugent on Gun Control
    Hes got some good points thats for sure. The sad thing is with the whole gun control subject its black and white...you are either for guns or against them as a society. Its so easy for people like Hillary Clinton and other government officials to make all these statements when they have secret service following them around 24/7 because they are quote unquote "important people"...well I am sorry that I dont have the ability of my own secret service department as an average citizen of the united states...

It disgusts me that people (the government) sit in these giant debates all day and try and decide how other people are allowed to defend or protect themselves, the people they love and other innocent people while these very same innocent people are DIEING in situations that could otherwise be prevented.

Bottom line anti gun laws stop good people from having guns, bad people are going to get ANY weapon they want on the streets no matter what laws are passed.

Why is it that people do not understand this? Its pretty cut and dry IMO.

Pizza guy "I shot him" Dispatcher almost in disbelief says YOU SHOT HIM
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Thanks for the link, It's good to see something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Armorkingg View Post
    Thanks for the link, It's good to see something like this.
    yes sir!
    NRA LIFE MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCK23FAN View Post
    Yes sir! This is one of my favorites from their channel. Another POS off the streets.

YouTube - Woman With Shotgun Kills Rapist in Self-Defense (MO)

A tattoo shop owner was shot and killed close to where we live Tuesday night. My guess is he wasn't armed or maybe attacked from behind while closing the shop. Just sad to see the scumbags win and take the life of a person just trying to make a living. At this time they have no suspects in custody.
    And 20/20 couldn't find a single instance of someone defending themselves with a gun??? Bravo Sierra!

When I went to college, we had to do research. We learned it in Jr High (back then) and High School. ABC's journalists must have been out sick that decade.
    Last edited by miklcolt45; April 25th, 2009 at 10:18 AM. Reason: italics, add comment
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

I don't know if most of you have noticed or not but there are more video's from The Armed Citizen on the right side under "More From: TheArmedCitizen"

Check this one out....

YouTube - Armed Homeowner Shoots Robbers During Daytime Invasion (AZ)
    NRA LIFE MEMBER

Good stuff. Thanks!
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

That lady's from Missouri! It's a tragedy she got raped, and then the guy comes back for more?? Now she will have to live with this too. At least she was protected the 2nd time.
    If you rob Peter to pay Paul, you will undoubtedly have the support of Paul.

Links