Protection at Ohio univ. + poor response on campus

This is a discussion on Protection at Ohio univ. + poor response on campus within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Eagleks That's how Ted Bundy was able to kill so many women. He even wore fake casts on his arms or in ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Protection at Ohio univ. + poor response on campus

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    That's how Ted Bundy was able to kill so many women. He even wore fake casts on his arms or in a sling at times, so they would see him as harmless. He would dress well and "seem so nice".

There is a "kitty" head key bob. ....... eyes are holes and it has pointy ears. I'm not sure I want to describe how to use it nor what it is for... other than it is for self-defense. When you see it, you will have no doubts how it's used. Some gun shops carry them, but be sure to check the local laws, as in some places they may be illegal to carry. If used, they can do some serious damage to someone. The unknowning see them as nothing but a 'cute' kitty key chain bob.

And I"m not sure what I think of them, but a personal siren attached to your belt to attrack as much attention as you can.... while you disable them with the "kitty".
    I found it. Thanks. An EXCELLENT idea.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Defensive Arms View Post
    Attach the pepper spray unit from the site below to your kubotan keychain, and you'll have two effective modes of personal defense:

Mace® 10% Pepper Spray Hard Key Case with UV DYE - Bl - Buy Now
    Thanks for the links. I'm going to pick up a couple of options, practice with them, and see which one is the best fit. Better to have a few choices available to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy08 View Post
    Thanks for the links. I'm going to pick up a couple of options, practice with them, and see which one is the best fit. Better to have a few choices available to me.
    Absolutely!
    "I've run across shooting after shooting where the defender shot a violent aggressor with a .380 and did little to immediately stop his depredations. A good hollow point load in 9mm or .38 Special will, historically, end lethal assaults more quickly."

~ Massad Ayoob

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links