How would you cope with an attack by a naked woman? - Page 3

How would you cope with an attack by a naked woman?

This is a discussion on How would you cope with an attack by a naked woman? within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Biting and scratching. Shoot in the head. Obviously a Zombie. May have to shoot the wife next before she transforms....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How would you cope with an attack by a naked woman?

Biting and scratching. Shoot in the head. Obviously a Zombie. May have to shoot the wife next before she transforms.

Quote Originally Posted by gottabkiddin View Post
    I'm thinkin, I'd grabbed something a little more substantial and begin to tuggin on um. Once I had the crazy girls attention, I let her know, that she just put herself in a man's position and she damn well might need to fight for her life. But that's just me.

You would not have been yelling purple nurple while doing it would you.
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

If not the PCP

that Queensidecas mentioned, then I guess a methhead episode.
    Extremism in the Defense of Liberty is No Vice--Moderation in the Pursuit of Justice is No Virtue. - Senator Barry Goldwater

The problem is this guy is too nice. Speeding up to 20mph is nothing. I would have floored it and then put the brakes to the floor. Whether she's on the hood or halfway in the moon roof she won't be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by farronwolf View Post
    You would not have been yelling purple nurple while doing it would you.
    Nope, not sayin much of nothin really, just a death grip on one with one hand, while exiting the car with the other and said perp in tow. Then, if the crazy lady couldn't get her head straight. I'd show her the error of her ways. Sorry, but all's fair in love and war.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by farronwolf View Post
    Inside the car with the person on top of your wife? That is a pretty confinded space with a lot going on to be certain that you could place all the rounds where you wanted without any damage to yourself or your wife. Three people in the front of an automobile doesn't leave much room for drawing, pointing, much less for error.
    I can assure you she would not even get close to the car if I felt she was a threat.

Would have been fun to put the windshield wipers on. Also the Washer fluid could have made things interesting.

Seriously, She never would have made it into my vehicle.

It's really the aftermath that would have been the most problematic for me.

1st. There would be a tremendous amount of explaning to my wife that I had nothing to do with it.

2nd. After reading a previous thread, I would need to offer my wife a glass of wine.

3rd. After explaining to my wife that I only cheat on her with the Foxy women on Fox News... open another bottle of wine, place cork in my mouth, and get my wife another glass.

(some parts of the aftermath explanation are not fictional)

My take is that I along with most posters so far don't feel that getting a 120lb woman under control would be much of a problem.

Having wrestled people that weigh as much, more, and even less, I can assure you that it can, and often is, a problem.

Drug induced psychosis is really scary and gives people stregnth they don't normally have, as well as reduced or non-existant, pain receptors. Heck, even without drugs, people can withstand amazing amounts of pain and do things that we think are impossible.

Trying to render me eyeless meets the qualification of "grave bodily harm" and IMHO, meets the definition of lethal force being appropriate. Would I use lethal force? I don't know, as it hasn't happened to me yet.

Biker

Between the victim's names and the image of a naked woman attacking them I too am having a hard time keeping a straight face. (Why don't these things ever happen to me?) Just kidding. I don't know that I would have shot her but I sure would have beat the crap out of her using the gun if I had to. Biting and poking eyes is serious and potentially lethal depending on what disease they may have. The husband should have attended to her before making phone calls to 911.
    DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONtestING THE VOTE.

Certified Instructor for Minnesota Carry Permit
    NRA Pistol and Personal Protection Insrtuctor
    Utah Permit Certified Instructor

Once she screamed that she was "going down fighting" would he have been justified to run her over?

It seems like an awful lot of attacks have started because someone counted on the fact that a vehicle wouldn't run them over.

Biting? Trying to pull your eyeballs out? Hanging onto the moving car and crawling in the sunroof? That was 500 pounds of crazy in a 120 pound bag!

How many eyes do some of you figure on losing to this zombie-ninja before you wake UP to the seriousness of the situation?

Shoot her? Heck, yeah!

Keeping her out of your car is even better!

Distinguished Member Array Rugergirl's Avatar
    OK serious response here, starting from step one, where she is on the hood. Right off the bat, me and the Bronco are looking for the first opportunity to get off the pavement. If it turns out to be your front lawn, my apologies, but if some naked woman(or guy) gets up onto my hood, I'm already thinking she(or he is part ape or monkey) and if you are up there you are going for one heck of a ride, at considerably higher speeds than 20 MPH, a few hard right and left turns with nothing but windshield wipers to hang onto, she wouldn't have been there long. Once she's tossed I'll be making a 911 call.
    On the rare occasions that I do drive my convertible with the top down and some naked whacko drops in, who happens to be roughly my size, it's game on. If she wants to go down fighting, I'll gladly oblige.
    My cars and trucks are my children too and once you've messed with one of them my adrenaline is pumping pretty good.
    Disclaimer: The posts made by this member are only the members opinion, not a reflection on anyone else, nor the group, and should not be cause for anyone to get their undergarments wedged in an uncomfortable position.

Stop the car, draw my knife as is always carried at my rear right pocket, and stab her...in the neck.

I would not draw my firearm and run the risk of hitting my passenger or having my self be disarmed, more easily.
    It would not at all matter to me that the _THREAT_ is female, naked, has breasts, is young or old, or whatever. This threat is a THREAT. And the threat as in the immediate is actively endangering me and mine with real harm.

Momentary hair grab, and stab.

- Janq

P.S. - Anyone who has ever seen the effects of PCP on a human and what said humans can and do do when stoned out their ever lovin' mind as on PCP, then they would understand why I would think same and as such not at all delay nor play with a case like this.
    People high on PCP act like this and regularly are reported to perform near super human feats as in relation to their size and stature.
    Last edited by Janq; October 20th, 2009 at 06:32 PM.
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Wow, weird one. Fortunately in my state there is not that "disparity of force" bs and your car is an extension of your home.

I am still very confused how the driver managed to let her into the car in the first place. He had 2 tons of death machine at his disposal and was defeated by a small naked girl.

I have no idea what I would actually do if 120 lbs of stoned naked fury made it into my car. I can only assume I would kill her immediately. If not immediately, then at the first opportunity. She obviously posed a serious threat and I think one would have been within his/her rights to dispose of that threat in a permanent matter.

VIP Member
    I knew a girl like that once!

I don't know but at some point, ya gotta do whatever ya gotta do! I agree that a threat of imminent severe bodily harm is an imminent threat of severe bodily harm regardless if it's a naked woman or a dog in a clown costume!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Sponsored Links