How would you cope with an attack by a naked woman? - Page 5

How would you cope with an attack by a naked woman?

This is a discussion on How would you cope with an attack by a naked woman? within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by HITCH KING Do you still have her number? No... I'm too darn old for that kind of fun!...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How would you cope with an attack by a naked woman?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HITCH KING View Post
    Do you still have her number?
    No... I'm too darn old for that kind of fun!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Greatest State in The Union, Pennsylvania
    My automatic response is not to grab my gun for any situation.
    If a naked unarmed attacker came snarling after me I would probably grab their neck or use their own force against them and fling them away in an extremely painful manner. It's not my flinging, its the speed and energy which with that smash into the earth that hurts.

At which point I will try and get away to a place where the attacker cannot reach me. Reason I wouldn't want to spend too much time tussling around or throwing punches at her face is, that she may have HIV or some other blood disease. I don't want to punch her mouth full of sores and cut my knuckle off her tooth and get infected. Like wise I don't want her scratching me with her diseased nails.

Quote Originally Posted by Janq View Post
    Stop the car, draw my knife as is always carried at my rear right pocket, and stab her...in the neck.

I would not draw my firearm and run the risk of hitting my passenger or having my self be disarmed, more easily.
    It would not at all matter to me that the _THREAT_ is female, naked, has breasts, is young or old, or whatever. This threat is a THREAT. And the threat as in the immediate is actively endangering me and mine with real harm.

Momentary hair grab, and stab.

- Janq

P.S. - Anyone who has ever seen the effects of PCP on a human and what said humans can and do do when stoned out their ever lovin' mind as on PCP, then they would understand why I would think same and as such not at all delay nor play with a case like this.
    People high on PCP act like this and regularly are reported to perform near super human feats as in relation to their size and stature.
    +1 reach to 6:30 grab the full sized TDI grab hair with strong hand insert protective weapon in the neck with the weak hand. If she ever got that far in the 1st place.

As soon as she entered my vehicle, I would have put it in park and used my right foot to push her up against the side of the car. Everything above my foot would have been Full of holes. In Louisiana, we are able to shoot "carjackers" and if someone did what she did I would think she's a carjacker. The law states that you can use force if the carjacker is trying to inflict death or serious bodily harm. Fingernail in the eye is a crippling injury.
    Ruger GP100 .357 mag
    Ruger p-90 .45acp
    Taurus PT-140 acp
    Rossi .357 mag
    Hi-point .45 acp
    DTI AR-15

Having dealt with some real loose wired folks in the past. I would have driven past and called 911 and reported it. If she would not get out of the road and let me by and I could back up I would back up at good speed and get out of there. If she attacked my wife or my self I would treat her as I would a PIT BULL in the same situation. Something is really wrong with this woman, but that does not give her a free pass to attack and maybe kill my self or my wife or other loved ones.

Unarmed crazy uncontrollable woman or man, I'll drag out of the car bug after they wake up from the triangle choke induced nap, they are going to be breathing through their mouth for a few weeks until that septum heals. But they'll live.

The problem with a lot of these responses is they assume they would be able to easily drag someone out of a car. Have you ever actually tried to drag someone out who was not willing to leave?

I can barely get my 50 lb dog out of the car if he doesn't want to come. He doesn't have opposable thumbs and is passively resisting, not actively. Trying to get someone actively fighting you out of a vehicle is near impossible without incapacitating them first. Double that if they do not fear or feel pain because of drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalexplr View Post
    Though some responses have been humorous, the facts are several folks here risk dying at the hands of an attack such as this. 120 lb woman hyped up on anything will tear a 6'+ man up faster than a man of equal size will.

When I started in law enforcement a seasoned sgt. advised me to never sell a woman short no matter how small this is. He was right. I 've been in situations where it took several 6'+ men to subdue one "little" woman.

If you think the fight is going to be oneside you will learn quickly that you are on the wrong side.
    I agree, me and my partner had to chase a naked woman down a road and subdue her...it was like trying to pickup a greased beer keg full of concrete....could never get a good grip, though she weighed more then 120lbs

It is a strong argument for moonroofs over sunroofs. I would also think that once she's on the hood you could floor it and then slam on the brakes, assuming legal occupants are belted in.

I have thought before about what you do with people in the street trying to make you stop.

Is there any kind of legal threshold for how much threat it takes to be able to just drive over the threat?

Hit the close button on the sun roof.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Stevew View Post
    Hit the close button on the sun roof.
    YouTube - car commercial - sun roof feature, cat gets a suprise
    "I'd rather have one and not need it, than need one and not have it!"

OMG, I would say something rude here, but it is a family forum....I think I would have punched the hell out of her legs, and not stop until she was done....Thats if she was able to get into the car. Once she jumped on the hood, I would not of stopped.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Had to be whacked out on drugs. However, she would have been dead had I been armed and had she attacked my wife.

A few years ago I was working security on a property here in Vegas. As I was sitting in my truck I noticed a young lady walk into a nearby intersection where traffic was stopped for a red light.

The lady started shouting & beating on the cars & trucks that had stopped. Moments later she climbed onto the hood & then the roof of a truck. She then proceeded to start jumping on the hood & then the roof of a truck. As the driver of the truck exited his vehicle the young lady became more irate & started screaming at the driver while still jumping on roof of his truck. I called 9-1-1 to report this incident in the event someone at the intersection hadn't already done so. As I suspected other people had already reported the same incident. For several minutes the 9-1-1 dispatcher asked me a few questions as a witness to give the police current information on the lady on the roof of the truck. When the dispatcher ended the call 2 police vehicles arrived on the scene.

It took four police officers to get this woman off the roof of the truck and force her to the ground & handcuff her. She was under the influence of something that gave her a lot of strength. It was very strange to say the least!

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    I'm definitely buying a car with a sun roof!
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Sponsored Links