How would you cope with an attack by a naked woman? - Page 6

How would you cope with an attack by a naked woman?

This is a discussion on How would you cope with an attack by a naked woman? within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The psychosis that leads an unsub to resort to a naked attack can arise from many situations. A mixture of alcohol and schizophrenia can cause ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    The psychosis that leads an unsub to resort to a naked attack can arise from many situations. A mixture of alcohol and schizophrenia can cause a similar effect depending on the underlying sexual frustration of the unsub. PCP can cause the same effect in addition to extreme rage.

The worst of its kind are Haitian mushrooms, which has led to the most brutal massacre and cannibalism of victims, in most cases, friends and families of the attacker. On coming to their senses, the attacker has no knowledge of his actions.

We need to be really careful when dealing with such situations. Trying to calm the person down or even use mace or tasers may have no effect on them. People under the influence of certain drugs can possess the strength of 4-5 men. The Haitian mushrooms I mentioned before were used in war long ago by the Scandinavians, where they would go so insane, that they would tear apart the enemy with their bare hands.

So yes, if I ever see a person naked and trying to attack, I will get out of there. If the person is attacking someone with intent to kill, I will take them down.

There is no way anyone can control them in their state.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfshead View Post
    The psychosis that leads an unsub to resort to a naked attack can arise from many situations. A mixture of alcohol and schizophrenia can cause a similar effect depending on the underlying sexual frustration of the unsub. PCP can cause the same effect in addition to extreme rage.

The worst of its kind are Haitian mushrooms, which has led to the most brutal massacre and cannibalism of victims, in most cases, friends and families of the attacker. On coming to their senses, the attacker has no knowledge of his actions.

We need to be really careful when dealing with such situations. Trying to calm the person down or even use mace or tasers may have no effect on them. People under the influence of certain drugs can possess the strength of 4-5 men. The Haitian mushrooms I mentioned before were used in war long ago by the Scandinavians, where they would go so insane, that they would tear apart the enemy with their bare hands.

So yes, if I ever see a person naked and trying to attack, I will get out of there. If the person is attacking someone with intent to kill, I will take them down.

There is no way anyone can control them in their state.

Excellent info, we all need to take note of this and act accordingly. As I posted already on this thread, I would treat this person as I would treat a Pit Bull who was attacking myself, wife or love one.

I would start thinking very strongly towards drawing my gun and shooting as soon as the fingers start heading towards my eyes and her mouth to any part of my body.

Quote Originally Posted by automatic slim View Post
    I'm definitely buying a car with a sun roof!
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by wolfshead View Post
    The Haitian mushrooms I mentioned before were used in war long ago by the Scandinavians, where they would go so insane, that they would tear apart the enemy with their bare hands.
    I had read about the "berzerkers" when I was growing up but I never knew of the pharmacological source for it before. Interesting. Thanks.

A couple years ago a friend of a coworker almost murdered his grandparents while high on drugs. He had no memory of it afterward. He hid from the police at first because of all the blood on his clothes when he woke, but turned himself in after he learned who he had attacked. I think both grandparents survived. He's in prison for a very long time now. It's sad.

Users are losers.

I discussed this situation with the wife this weekend. She said that years ago in Dallas there was a series of crimes where the BGs would stage a false accident in a nice neighborhood with a female BG, even sometimes holding a baby, to get locals to stop.

The sad thing is that what made these people stop in the first place, a seeming sexual assault victim, would have been a good reason to offer assistance. I hope it doesn't result in any actual victims not being able to get help.

I'd want her DEAD! To the devil with everything else, she has presented her person as a deadly threat to me, mine and the public at large! I am not moved to discuss her psychological state at ANY length! They can discuss what to do with her remains with family later.

These people need to be filed under "human jetsam" and kicked to the curb...without a pulse. It will leave more room for those that wish to conduct themselves as human beings.

No quarter, no pity.

You... Yes, YOU! Out of the "gene pool"!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Links