Should I be worried about this?

This is a discussion on Should I be worried about this? within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Maybe it was reps from google, capturing video for google maps...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should I be worried about this?

Maybe it was reps from google, capturing video for google maps

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by varob View Post
    Similar story. Not too long ago, a couple of middle eastern looking men where filming high school kids as they arriving to school. As you can imagine, the area went crazy, FBI, Homeland Security, the whole bunch.

After the media managed to get every parent scared to let there kids go to school. It turns out they (the men filming) where simply amazed that in America, kids went to school in these beautiful buildings, and got there on shiny orange buses.
    Just like they love to learn how to fly shiny planes too. "Nothing to see here folks, move along. Just another isolated incident."

Do a Google search on the Beslan school hostage crisis. You might change your mind.

cj
    At this point, report it. One option to think about in the future though is that most cell phones have cameras on them now. Learn how to use it and make it obvious that you're taking THEIR picture too.

Someone kept stealing my Sunday paper out of the box and I saw him one morning as I walked up the driveway. He scooted over to the wrong side of the road and did a slow drive by the box. When he noticed it was gone, he did the same at my neighbor's house and got his. I kept that paper until next Sunday and swapped the week old one in my box with that day's with a message written in it with a sharpie that said, "Smile, I just shot your picture with my camera stealing our newspapers...next Sunday I won't use my camera." Just as he was getting my week-old paper that morning, I jumped out from behind a bushy pine tree at the bottom of the driveway with my camera and got his picture and started yelling, "I got ya, you (use your imagination)". I never had another paper missing after that.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Absolutly report it. This is how my brother's neighborhood got hit, same thing nobody reported it come to find out.

We don't have a "community watch" organization in my neighborhood, but I can assure you that very few unfamiliar cars can come and go without being seen by one of us. By all means let your new neighbors know; one of them might have seen the same thing on another occasion, which shifts the index of suspicion from ho-hum to a good bit higher. Take care of each other, and hopefully nothing will happen. BTW, having an obscured plate (even by snow) is PC for the police to stop a vehicle and chat with the driver. A good description and rapid notification of the Gendarmarie may be all that's needed to head things off at the pass...
    The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved

Report it and tell your neighbors so if anyone sees them again the cops get called right away. If it is innocent they can sort it out.
    ‎An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine. I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force, nor is it wise for such a person to expect it. -- Isaiah Amberay

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    I don't speak PC and I'm not going to adjust my speech. I call it like I see it and there are alot of mexicans around here..
    same here. Good for you!
    "Brains before Bullets"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links