First time having to draw my CC/SA (Long Story)

This is a discussion on First time having to draw my CC/SA (Long Story) within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; WOWOWOW. This is why I plan on purchasing some acres in VA and building a house in the center of it, no need for neighbors. ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First time having to draw my CC/SA (Long Story)

WOWOWOW. This is why I plan on purchasing some acres in VA and building a house in the center of it, no need for neighbors. Glad to hear everything went alright.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by goldshellback View Post
    Watch your back......and front.
    Also make sure they don't decide to key your vehicles or slash the tires. Do you have an HOA that you can complain to?

I'm a recovering Addict,been clean over 18 years and alcohol is a drug,I am a great neighbour.People like that if they went to AA,NA,CA or whatever were probably court ordered and couldn't put together 2 days they weren't under the influence of something.Recovery is basically for people that want it and not everyone that needs it,Something tells me they will get "trashed" and decide to assault you again,I would keep my SA on orange and watch your back you got a coupla real winners.I would buy a couple cameras to mount to cover your property In case when you are gone they vandalise your property you will have proof
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I'm a recovering Addict,been clean over 18 years and alcohol is a drug,I am a great neighbour.People like that if they went to AA,NA,CA or whatever were probably court ordered and couldn't put together 2 days they weren't under the influence of something.Recovery is basically for people that want it and not everyone that needs it,Something tells me they will get "trashed" and decide to assault you again,I would keep my SA on orange and watch your back you got a coupla real winners.I would buy a couple cameras to mount to cover your property In case when you are gone they vandalise your property you will have proof
    Good for you!

+100
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

-Will Rogers

Im a big fan of the .22LR for bear defense.
    Just shoot the guy next to you in the knee and run like heck.

We all say, "Watch your back!", and we all really mean...You really need to watch your back, day and night...this does not sound like a good situation.

Stay armed...even at home...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Senior Member Array xsigma40cal's Avatar
    Holy crap...that couldve gone south real quick. Kudo's on playing it by the book. Have the gun with you, cocked, locked, ready to rock, until these POS's are in prison indefinately.

That's what you call white trash.I hope the bad neighbors move soon and you get some good neighbors to replace them.

Quote Originally Posted by BurdDawg40ve View Post
    ....I had just pull my CC out of the case in the back seat and quickly loaded it and chambered a round.....At that moment the bad neighbor freaked and tried to run away but was met at the corner by the Police....
    Please explain this part of the story. I and others are having trouble comprehending this (CC unloaded)?

the reason It was unloaded was because i had just gotten home and CA law wont allow me to carry a loaded gun in my truck, also I was getting home from dropping off my 13 yr old cousin( whenever childern are around there wont be one in the pipe). So far they havent said anythoing to us and we have crossed paths outside, but I ALWAYS carry with on in the pipe at home. Also im a welder and I work at night in my garage and I have actually practiced being startled and drawing my weapon without catching any of my clother or tools. Thanks for the kudos and the support. Another good outcome in this situation is that my parents are(were) anti gun, but since this incident they are looking into HD guns as well....Kudos to them....See there is still hope for everyone...
    When it comes down to life or death, I choose life. Help promote defensive carry and gun ownership...

Outstanding murder warrant, now assault & battery, and he is out on bail??? Glad I don't live in CA. That bird wouldn't fly in VA. High alert all the time, pocket carry in your house. Consider a security system. I would be concerned about my house mysteriously catching fire. Crazy people facing murder charges don't have much more to lose. I would be asking the DA's office why he is out.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Distinguished Member Array Spec's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BurdDawg40ve View Post
    the good neighbors dont carry and actual gun but he has a less leathal Co2 actuated gun that he got from his ex wife who is a sargent with the local PD. Yes they know i carry and are thankful that I do.. They are looking into getting a HD gun but not a CC.
    That's good..... glad to hear that!
    NRA Certified Rifle/Pistol Instructor
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G18CFw0lnD8

Accuracy ALWAYS WINS! So carry what you can hit with.

If you find yourself in a fair fight your tactics stink.

Distinguished Member Array nutz4utwo's Avatar
    It may be worth requesting a temporary concealed carry permit from your local sheriff's office. They will often grant emergency permits in situations like this if you can show there is danger to you. (even in California)

"You fear your neighbor, who is out on bail on a murder warrant, and is constantly high is angry at you for getting him arrested..."
    "a reminder that no law can replace personal responsibility" - Bill Clinton 2010.

All i have to say is if it were me, the next time a situation with him made me have to chamber a round i'm going to plant it between his eyes. Someone with a murder warrent isn't to be taken lightly. He's already been proven to be deadly. Wouldn't take any chances

You'd think with an outstanding warrent for MURDER he would have wanted to keep a low profile. What a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by nasal View Post
    You'd think with an outstanding warrent for MURDER he would have wanted to keep a low profile. What a fool.
    Well, he didn't get into that situation for being smart....
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

-Will Rogers

Im a big fan of the .22LR for bear defense.
    Just shoot the guy next to you in the knee and run like heck.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links