Parking Lots and Human Trash...

This is a discussion on Parking Lots and Human Trash... within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Bart I agree that what you did was the right thing to do, however, it's the circumstances that followed your response that ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Parking Lots and Human Trash...

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    I agree that what you did was the right thing to do, however, it's the circumstances that followed your response that cause me to believe the whole thing could have been a set-up for a mugging. You know..mother, baby, violence, (perceived) parking lot..all to draw you in for a surprise. It sounds to me like you surprised them instead when you exposed your gun, considering how fast "THEY" got into the car and drove off. Do you really know if there was a real baby and not a doll? Anything's possible, you never know.
    well, the only thing i'm sure of is that the baby was real. i was close enough to see everything go down, less than two car lengths away.

2. Remove Ads

Don't feel bad at all. You stopped some idiot from beating on a defenseless woman and child.

I'm sorry Jahwarrior, but I think you were foolish for getting in the middle of that drama.

I've known 2 men who, between them, intervened in 5 DV situations, and in every single incident they were promptly attacked by the woman they set out to "save". They both got real cured of the desire to be a hero.

The poster above who suggested that it could have been a set up for a mugging had a good point.

From your description, it sounded like you were real close to having to shoot this goon, when he reached behind him as if reaching for a gun. I think you realize now that the woman would have been screaming bloody murder to the police after that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links