Break in not far from my house leads to hardening the doors - Page 2

Break in not far from my house leads to hardening the doors

This is a discussion on Break in not far from my house leads to hardening the doors within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Gadfly Sucks if you live in OK, though. This Constitution-bending law is a real peach. Tibbs law makes it illegal to fortify ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Break in not far from my house leads to hardening the doors

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    Sucks if you live in OK, though. This Constitution-bending law is a real peach.

Tibbs law makes it illegal to fortify a private home | Tulsa Beacon

And this law from a Republican . . . go figure. Guess how easy it'll be to expand this law to non-drug-related cases. BOHICA, folks!
    It doesn't say anything about fortifying a home against possible entry by a criminal. Loophole. Not doing to keep police out, doing it to keep bad guys out. As for the article in the original post, I made a mental determination of who the occupants of that SUV were before I read it. I was a victim of just such a crime. Same scenario, a car load of illegals. Profiling? Yep, you bet. I call em as I see em. Very big problem here in north Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinetic View Post
    It doesn't say anything about fortifying a home against possible entry by a criminal. Loophole. Not doing to keep police out, doing it to keep bad guys out. As for the article in the original post, I made a mental determination of who the occupants of that SUV were before I read it. I was a victim of just such a crime. Same scenario, a car load of illegals. Profiling? Yep, you bet. I call em as I see em. Very big problem here in north Texas.
    FWIW, the one caught was a resident of GA. So he was out of state, probably visiting family/friends. Guess he thought he could get away with it when he was away from home. OOPPS!! Not sure of his official status, and obviously not sure of the ones not caught. But we are thinking alike.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links