Question for thugs........

This is a discussion on Question for thugs........ within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Yeah, thugs like to act tough but as soon as they are confronted with someone who has the ability to fight back, most often they ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question for thugs........

Yeah, thugs like to act tough but as soon as they are confronted with someone who has the ability to fight back, most often they run like a scared little rabbit. It really is quite comical when you see it. I had it happen in person one year and 2 days ago.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

2. Remove Ads

Fireproof underwear on....

It may make you feel superior and more skilled...or whatever else...to examine these 'thugs' personally, however none of you acknowleges just how dangerous they are....even if you are armed and trained.

Because they have advantages you dont:

--they dont have to hesitate and consider the legal implications of shooting someone in those specific circumstances

--they dont have to check to make sure there're no bystanders

--they dont have to hesitate at all...morals are not an issue. They may have already killed and couldnt care if they do so again.

--at the ranges they shoot at...you may be behind the curve already and they have a great chance of at least hitting you.

Sure, it may be fun to abuse these kind of people, and of course they make us all angry....but I sure as heck wouldnt dismiss them as less than the real threats they are.
    Fortune favors the bold.

Freedom doesn't mean safe, it means free.

The thing about "defense" is that it has practically nothing to do with guns. (As passed on by CCW9MM)

Quote Originally Posted by Mic View Post
    Nice idea but most casheires at fast food joints cant work the register either
    Especially if they try and make change, and don't look at the register. Try giving them $5.25 for a $1.25 purchase and watch the looks you get.

<start rant>
    I bought something recently for $46 in Macy's, and gave the cashier a $50 bill. She told me she did not have any singles, so I would have to wait. So I gave her one single ($51 total) and told her to give me five back, which she had in the register.

She did not understand that. She wouldn't do it because the register said only $4 change.

She had to void out the entire transaction, redo it, I then gave her the $51 and the register now said $5 change. It took about 10 minutes.
    <rant over>
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    -- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by bruce21b View Post
    ive been watching a ton of robbery-videos lately on youtube/trutv/nothing toxic.......

even though these idiots are ignorant, why don't they at least learn how to OPEN A CASH REGISTER as part of their "thug training"????
    Each company has different registers. It's just easier to bash it.

another thing, why do you tough, hardened and ruthless gangstas' run into a place pointing guns at innocent people, only to run like a school-girl when you see a gun pointed back at you???????
    Because they aren't as stupid as you think they are. They're crooks not suicidal freaks. They know what a gun can do and the possibility of getting shot out weighs what they could get out of the register.

Also a lot of them are not tough, hardened, and ruthless. I know that from dealing with them in the jails. It's really laughable just how big they are of being sissy little cowards.

and also, at least be a little less obvious with your clothing......if im working the register and i see someone come in with their hood over their head/hands in pocket im going to code "red"!!!!!
    Consider your average person behind the register.....

and to the ones who walk in, shoot an innocent store clerk in the head without even saying a word......what a disgusting human-being you people are........
    True. Down here in South Florida two thugs drove by a lady did a U turn and one of them jumped out of the car and shot her in the head to steal her purse. All she was doing was going to get blankets from storage.

Thankfully someone turned the shooter in and the police are looking for the other guy.

You just want to skip the appeals process and toss them into a pit of starving rats.

Quote Originally Posted by 9MMare View Post
    Fireproof underwear on....

It may make you feel superior and more skilled...or whatever else...to examine these 'thugs' personally, however none of you acknowleges just how dangerous they are....even if you are armed and trained.

Because they have advantages you dont:

--they dont have to hesitate and consider the legal implications of shooting someone in those specific circumstances

--they dont have to check to make sure there're no bystanders

--they dont have to hesitate at all...morals are not an issue. They may have already killed and couldnt care if they do so again.

--at the ranges they shoot at...you may be behind the curve already and they have a great chance of at least hitting you.

Sure, it may be fun to abuse these kind of people, and of course they make us all angry....but I sure as heck wouldnt dismiss them as less than the real threats they are.
    They are huge threats.

Distinguished Member Array bladenbullet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JonInNY View Post
    Especially if they try and make change, and don't look at the register. Try giving them $5.25 for a $1.25 purchase and watch the looks you get.

<start rant>
    I bought something recently for $46 in Macy's, and gave the cashier a $50 bill. She told me she did not have any singles, so I would have to wait. So I gave her one single ($51 total) and told her to give me five back, which she had in the register.

She did not understand that. She wouldn't do it because the register said only $4 change.

She had to void out the entire transaction, redo it, I then gave her the $51 and the register now said $5 change. It took about 10 minutes.
    <rant over>
    you want a thrill?...next time a bill comes to say $5.49 give them $6.04 to get rid of some pennies and watch the wheels turn....

As much as I loved the three stooges when I was a kid, these goof balls blow them out of the water for slap stick comedy!

It's nothing like being the victim to get a sheep's attention. Most thugs are stupid and can't make it in the real world. That's why they have to rob the sheep.

Senior Member Array xsigma40cal's Avatar
    ive been watching a ton of robbery-videos lately on youtube/trutv/nothing toxic.......

even though these idiots are ignorant, why don't they at least learn how to OPEN A CASH REGISTER as part of their "thug training"????

in just about every video i have watched the thug beats on the register keys like some eight year old kid playing Xbox.....

another thing, why do you tough, hardened and ruthless gangstas' run into a place pointing guns at innocent people, only to run like a school-girl when you see a gun pointed back at you???????

and also, at least be a little less obvious with your clothing......if im working the register and i see someone come in with their hood over their head/hands in pocket im going to code "red"!!!!!

and to the ones who walk in, shoot an innocent store clerk in the head without even saying a word......what a disgusting human-being you people are........

some of these videos are disgusting.....if i owned a convenient/jewelry store/pawn shop i would be armed for war......
    1.They dont know how to work to registers because theyve never had a job before, or a remedial job atleast where a the operation of a register is necessary. Or perhaps they just evolved to the point where they discovered it takes money to obtain food, yet havent fully developed the coordination needed to operate with opposable thumbs with the exception of Grand Theft Auto for Xbox(as you suggested.

2. They may not have any ammo. Everyone these days are brainwashed by the media thinking the big bad gangsta is gonna pop a cap in them, when what they really saw were the drug dealers. See, drug dealers have money and ammo, yet no need to rob a convenience store for $200.00 when Ray Ray is making 3 grand a week down on the block. You know what Im sayin?

Distinguished Member Array Guardian's Avatar
    these people i see on these videos are a total waste-of-humanity!!!!!
    Amen to that!
    "I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger" Mencius"

Beyond getting change made as you guys have already commented,(which I love to do just to see the look on their face) ask for something different, like a half dozen Mcnuggets. I tried it and was told they only come in 6 and 12. "So I can't get a full dozen either?" "Uh-uh!"
    Thugs are mostly bullies, picking on a weaker prey, but that doesn't mean they are not dangerous enough. I think 9MMare is right, thought processes are different.
    "Come Watson, the game is afoot!"

xsigma40cal, Contrary to popular belief Ray Ray on the corner is not making 3 grand per week like is represented in the media. Most of the drug dealers in the streets can barely feed themselves and sponge off of their relatives when given the chance. Most of the big money makers (3 grand per week and up) you will see them in public very little. The huge drug suppliers well, the public will never see them or you may see them everyday and you really don't know who you are looking at because they sure as heck don't have a sign on them that says " I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING THOUSANDS OF POUNDS OF ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES INTO THIS COUNTRY"

ok so i was doing some of my own research i cant remember the exact thing i was looking for BUT i came across this(Loads of Military / Survival eBooks - Stormfront) that link comes with many other links where you can download anything from MOUT training to breaching to even CIA material i mean thats freakin scarey and what makes it even worse ITS A WHITE NATIONALIST SITE.

Stop giving thugs pointers! We want them to remain like "pants on the ground, knuckle draggers" for as long as possible. That way we can point them out as soon as possible and address them before things go from bad to worse.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same."
    - Ronald Reagan

OK I'll play:

1. They probably beat on the cash register keys because they've lost their fine motor skills due to the stress.

2. They run when they see a gun pointed at them because they don't want to get shot?

Here's another store robbery story, no video, but the store owner turns the robbers own gun on himself: After 'don't move,' store owner turns gun on robber; Pr. George's officers investigating shooting as justifiable homicide

By store owner John Jang's account, there was no choice at all.

A would-be robber was crawling through the opening in the bulletproof-glass window separating customer from clerk at a Food Zone convenience store in Fort Washington on Tuesday night. The robber's gun was on the floor at Jang's feet.

"He came inside, and I picked up the gun, and I shot him," Jang said in an interview Wednesday. "I don't have choice."

Authorities agreed.

On Wednesday, Prince George's County police said they were investigating the fatal shooting as a justifiable homicide. A police spokesman called Jang "definitely a hero" the night of the shooting.

Jang, 45, of Laurel, said he thought he had no option but to shoot.

"If he pick up the gun, he kill me, and he kill my helper," said Jang, who is Korean.

Jang and police said the incident began about 9:30 p.m., 30 minutes before closing time, when two armed and masked men entered the store in the 12500 block of Livingston Road. One approached the counter, and the other stood peering out the front door, apparently serving as a lookout, Jang said. No customers were in the store, just another employee, he said.

The man at the counter said two words -- "Don't move" -- and shoved his gun through a two-foot-wide opening in the bulletproof glass, Jang said. Jang said he retreated to a corner. That's when the man tried to climb through the opening, Jang said.

Jang said he grabbed the gunman's arm and slapped down on it, causing the gun to fall to the floor.

He squatted to pick it up, and as the man came over the counter, he pulled the trigger. The bullet appeared to hit the man in the chest, Jang said.

Fearing that the lookout would come to his partner's aid, Jang said he ducked behind the counter and crawled to the back of the store.

He said he set off the alarm to attract attention and called police. By that time, the other robber had fled.

Police did not identify the man who died and said they were looking for the second suspect. Jang said that he turned over surveillance footage to investigators but that because the men were wearing masks, it might be hard to identify them.

Mark Falk, 54, who lives down the street from the store, said Jang is well liked in the neighborhood because his business is community- rather than profit-oriented. Falk said he and his family call it the Hello Deli, because Jang always gives his customers a warm "hello" when they enter.

"I was stunned," Falk said of the shooting. "He took a lot of security precautions that others did not in the past."

The robbery was the third at the Food Zone, Jang said, although it was the first in almost four years. He said he installed the bulletproof glass after the last robbery.

Jang said that he didn't know what extra security precautions he might take now but that he won't buy a gun. He said he couldn't sleep after the incident, unable to fathom that he took another man's life.

"I don't want to kill people," he said. "If I have a gun . . . I kill somebody again."

Jang was reluctant to accept the hero label.

"I'm no good right now," he said. "I can't sleep. I can't explain."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links