Question for thugs........ - Page 3

Question for thugs........

This is a discussion on Question for thugs........ within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone watch The Smoking Gun on TRU TV? When they show the dumbest criminals I just have to laugh at the commentary and the ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Distinguished Member Array SubNine's Avatar
    Does anyone watch The Smoking Gun on TRU TV?

When they show the dumbest criminals I just have to laugh at the commentary and the stupidity of the common criminals. Its amazing these people have enough brains to even walk... never mind attempting to commit robbery.
    USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I am the God fearing, gun toting, flag waving conservative you were warned about!

Quote Originally Posted by Divebum47 View Post
    I carry a power stapler in my truck. That way, if I see a gangsta with his pants down around his a$$, I can offer to staple them to his waist so they don't fall the rest of the way.
    Use a nail gun instead.

Well done, Jang

Quote Originally Posted by louie19 View Post
    OK I'll play:

1. They probably beat on the cash register keys because they've lost their fine motor skills due to the stress.

2. They run when they see a gun pointed at them because they don't want to get shot?

Here's another store robbery story, no video, but the store owner turns the robbers own gun on himself: After 'don't move,' store owner turns gun on robber; Pr. George's officers investigating shooting as justifiable homicide

By store owner John Jang's account, there was no choice at all.

A would-be robber was crawling through the opening in the bulletproof-glass window separating customer from clerk at a Food Zone convenience store in Fort Washington on Tuesday night. The robber's gun was on the floor at Jang's feet.

"He came inside, and I picked up the gun, and I shot him," Jang said in an interview Wednesday. "I don't have choice."

Authorities agreed.

On Wednesday, Prince George's County police said they were investigating the fatal shooting as a justifiable homicide. A police spokesman called Jang "definitely a hero" the night of the shooting.

Jang, 45, of Laurel, said he thought he had no option but to shoot.

"If he pick up the gun, he kill me, and he kill my helper," said Jang, who is Korean.

Jang and police said the incident began about 9:30 p.m., 30 minutes before closing time, when two armed and masked men entered the store in the 12500 block of Livingston Road. One approached the counter, and the other stood peering out the front door, apparently serving as a lookout, Jang said. No customers were in the store, just another employee, he said.

The man at the counter said two words -- "Don't move" -- and shoved his gun through a two-foot-wide opening in the bulletproof glass, Jang said. Jang said he retreated to a corner. That's when the man tried to climb through the opening, Jang said.

Jang said he grabbed the gunman's arm and slapped down on it, causing the gun to fall to the floor.

He squatted to pick it up, and as the man came over the counter, he pulled the trigger. The bullet appeared to hit the man in the chest, Jang said.

Fearing that the lookout would come to his partner's aid, Jang said he ducked behind the counter and crawled to the back of the store.

He said he set off the alarm to attract attention and called police. By that time, the other robber had fled.

Police did not identify the man who died and said they were looking for the second suspect. Jang said that he turned over surveillance footage to investigators but that because the men were wearing masks, it might be hard to identify them.

Mark Falk, 54, who lives down the street from the store, said Jang is well liked in the neighborhood because his business is community- rather than profit-oriented. Falk said he and his family call it the Hello Deli, because Jang always gives his customers a warm "hello" when they enter.

"I was stunned," Falk said of the shooting. "He took a lot of security precautions that others did not in the past."

The robbery was the third at the Food Zone, Jang said, although it was the first in almost four years. He said he installed the bulletproof glass after the last robbery.

Jang said that he didn't know what extra security precautions he might take now but that he won't buy a gun. He said he couldn't sleep after the incident, unable to fathom that he took another man's life.

"I don't want to kill people," he said. "If I have a gun . . . I kill somebody again."

Jang was reluctant to accept the hero label.

"I'm no good right now," he said. "I can't sleep. I can't explain."
    Jang:

While things seem difficult now, they will settle with time.

You certainly saved your life and your employee's as well. You can be proud of your actions.

Don't forget, you did not go into someone else's property and try to steal from or kill them. You operate a well liked business in the community and have a right to defend yourself against deadly attacks.

Stay well, my friend.

Capt. Art

My favorites are the videos where the clerk or the owner has a Pit Bull or some similar man-eating canine come over the counter or from the back of the store to engage the thug. That is pure entertainment to watch......
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined". - Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by bruce21b View Post
    ive been watching a ton of robbery-videos lately on youtube/trutv/nothing toxic.......

even though these idiots are ignorant, why don't they at least learn how to OPEN A CASH REGISTER as part of their "thug training"????

in just about every video i have watched the thug beats on the register keys like some eight year old kid playing Xbox.....

another thing, why do you tough, hardened and ruthless gangstas' run into a place pointing guns at innocent people, only to run like a school-girl when you see a gun pointed back at you???????

and also, at least be a little less obvious with your clothing......if im working the register and i see someone come in with their hood over their head/hands in pocket im going to code "red"!!!!!

and to the ones who walk in, shoot an innocent store clerk in the head without even saying a word......what a disgusting human-being you people are........

some of these videos are disgusting.....if i owned a convenient/jewelry store/pawn shop i would be armed for war......
    Obviously the guys who do these kind of things aren't the brightest. If they were they would realize that there isn't very much money to be made in robbing convenience stores. Secondly, they would realize that by hurting or killing someone, that would make the cops work that much harder in looking for you.

Distinguished Member Array Pro2A's Avatar
    I know what you mean. I always go to code orange when I see these thugs walking around... some call it profiling, I call it thinking

Quote Originally Posted by bruce21b View Post
    ive been watching a ton of robbery-videos lately on youtube/trutv/nothing toxic.......

even though these idiots are ignorant, why don't they at least learn how to OPEN A CASH REGISTER as part of their "thug training"????

in just about every video i have watched the thug beats on the register keys like some eight year old kid playing Xbox.....
    Have you seen 8 year old play xbox?

I don't know what they are doing, but it's working. I always get my ass handed to me by some young kid playing call of duty.

On a side note, there is no entrance exam for being a thug. Most of em are that way because they are too retarded to do anything else but yell and holler.
    $cris@caferacer>wakeup.sh
    sudo apt-get install caffeine
    Password:
    Unpacking...
    Caffeine installed correctly
    $cris@caferacer>startday.sh

Quote Originally Posted by bladenbullet View Post
    you want a thrill?...next time a bill comes to say $5.49 give them $6.04 to get rid of some pennies and watch the wheels turn....
    Hahaha.... reminds me a few years back at a McDonalds drive thru. I ordered around five or six dollars of stuff and all I had was a $100 bill. The thug looking guy working the register said " I aints gots no change fo dat I gosta gets de manager" Jokingly I asked "do you take food stamps?" In a split second he said "ya I takes 2 blues or 1 green" I started laughing "just kidding man I need to keep my stamps" I'm guessing 2 blues = 1 green or $10
    “Put your pain in a box. Lock it down. No man is stronger than one who can harness his emotions.” -Act of Valor

MJK
    9MMare - right on.

The worst mistake any of us could make would be to underestimate the enemy.

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by miklcolt45 View Post
    There are professional thugs...and then there are politicians.
    But, I repeat myself.
    Walk softly ...

ok nah i gotta say somethin..Just because people dress like that don't mean they're tryin to rob ppl. The way some of ya'll r talkin, its like ya'll think everybody that wears they pants down they asses, and hoodies is tryin to rob ya'll..it aint even like that. I know plenty of people that dress like that and they have no intention on robbin ppl. Its just comfortable for them. hell i even wear my pants like that sometime just because its comfortable. Just like how some of ya'll wear sweat pants or what ever else ya'll where just because its comfortable for u. You can't knock some ppl just because some other ppl that do wear there clothes like that try to rob ppl....In short what im saying is, You assume everyone is up to something on account of others.
    XD 9 sc
    Ruger p95

Pants on the ground
    Pants on the ground
    Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground

With the gold in your mouth
    Hat turned sideways
    Pants hit the ground
    Call yourself a cool cat
    Lookin' like a fool
    Walkin' downtown with your pants on the ground

Get it up, hey!
    Get your pants off the ground
    Lookin' like a fool
    Walkin' talkin' with your pants on the ground.

Get it up, hey!
    Get your pants off the ground
    Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground
    Fortune favors the bold.

Freedom doesn't mean safe, it means free.

The thing about "defense" is that it has practically nothing to do with guns. (As passed on by CCW9MM)

Quote Originally Posted by Spec View Post
    War yes.... In every possible way..

Watch This Everyone! REAL JUSTICE for the BG's
    YouTube - Real Gunfighter Lance Thomas on Justic Files
    Nice ! Last of the Ghetto Gunfighters we need to put a bounty on Gangbangers like Coyotes just shoot on sight
    "If you want peace, prepare for war." Si vis pacem, para bellum.
    NRA Member - GRNC Member
    Old Paratroopers never die , we just regroup!!
    82nd ABN DIV.. GOD Bless our Troops!!
    Foward Observer 3/505thPIR - A/319thAFAR
    87-91 "Just Cause - Desert Sheild/Storm"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links