Question for thugs........

This is a discussion on Question for thugs........ within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; ive been watching a ton of robbery-videos lately on youtube/trutv/nothing toxic....... even though these idiots are ignorant, why don't they at least learn how to ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question for thugs........

Question for thugs........

ive been watching a ton of robbery-videos lately on youtube/trutv/nothing toxic.......

even though these idiots are ignorant, why don't they at least learn how to OPEN A CASH REGISTER as part of their "thug training"????

in just about every video i have watched the thug beats on the register keys like some eight year old kid playing Xbox.....

another thing, why do you tough, hardened and ruthless gangstas' run into a place pointing guns at innocent people, only to run like a school-girl when you see a gun pointed back at you???????

and also, at least be a little less obvious with your clothing......if im working the register and i see someone come in with their hood over their head/hands in pocket im going to code "red"!!!!!

and to the ones who walk in, shoot an innocent store clerk in the head without even saying a word......what a disgusting human-being you people are........

some of these videos are disgusting.....if i owned a convenient/jewelry store/pawn shop i would be armed for war......

2. Remove Ads

"Pants on da ground, Pants on da ground, lookin' da fool with yo Pants on da ground, ........"

Couldn't help it.......I was having an 'idle' moment.

Thugs are cowards hunting the weak of the herd. Show strength and run they will.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

yeah, not much backbone when an apparent "sheep" turns out to be a "wolf"

I carry a power stapler in my truck. That way, if I see a gangsta with his pants down around his a$$, I can offer to staple them to his waist so they don't fall the rest of the way.
    "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Quote Originally Posted by Divebum47 View Post
    I carry a power stapler in my truck. That way, if I see a gangsta with his pants down around his a$$, I can offer to staple them to his waist so they don't fall the rest of the way.
    hahahahah....i dont see how you can run from the cops with your pants down like they wear

You've just got to question how things like this wind up on the internet in the first place don't you?
    Thugs.......nobody ever gave them credit for being smart.....(that's why thugs remain thugs no matter how much they learn). Thugs only have one thing in mind, and that's being a thug. Anything else is just excess thinking, and thugs can't do that, so we're back to square one with thugs and why they do what they do. Now......there are just plain thugs, then there are professional thugs. What's the difference you ask? Professional thugs are part time thugs that have money to back them....that way, they don't need to go to thug school or further their experience at being thugs in order to be thugs. They can just be thugs because....well, they are thugs backed by money. Thing is, professional or typical thug, it all comes down to one thing. The definition of a thug. What's the definition of a thug you ask? Two legs, half a brain, and a complete waste of good oxygen.

these people i see on these videos are a total waste-of-humanity!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bruce21b View Post
    hahahahah....i dont see how you can run from the cops with your pants down like they wear
    No kidding. I guess it takes some amount of intelligent thought process to think about the consequences of attire. If someone's goig to do something illegal, you would think they would dress in a manner to not draw attention to themselves, blend in, and make it easy to get away. Dress like a thug and then cry profiling when people treat you like a thug. Go figure.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

You can't run with your pants down. I recall a thread/story where a guy trying to run out through a fire escape fell to his death as a result of his sagging pants. Died with his pants around his ankles. Betcha the funeral home pulls them up....haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    Now......there are just plain thugs, then there are professional thugs. What's the difference you ask? Professional thugs are part time thugs that have money to back them....that way, they don't need to go to thug school or further their experience at being thugs in order to be thugs. They can just be thugs because....well, they are thugs backed by money. Thing is, professional or typical thug, it all comes down to one thing. The definition of a thug. What's the definition of a thug you ask? Two legs, half a brain, and a complete waste of good oxygen.
    There are professional thugs...and then there are politicians.
    But, I repeat myself.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by goldshellback View Post
    "Pants on da ground, Pants on da ground, lookin' da fool with yo Pants on da ground, ........"

Couldn't help it.......I was having an 'idle' moment.

Thugs are cowards hunting the weak of the herd. Show strength and run they will.
    I almost wet my pants!!!
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

[QUOTE=goldshellback;1454238]"Pants on da ground, Pants on da ground, lookin' da fool with yo Pants on da ground, ........"

+1

In high school I worked at a small gas station from 3pm to 11pm and after 7pm I was by my self. I was always "code red" after 7pm. The gas station had a small store inside and I had to man the register as well as run the pumps. It also had no back door so if someone had a gun or something you would have to get by them to get outside. Man I cant believe it never got robbed while I was working, and I cant believe I worked there for almost 2 years. That was one of the reasons I quit because I didn't want to get shot over a few bucks.
    When SHTF I don't call 911, I call 1911
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.
    Kimber ultra carry II stainless steel
    HK uspc

Talking

in just about every video i have watched the thug beats on the register keys like some eight year old kid playing Xbox...
    My 8 yr old takes offense to this statement.

As for the rest of your OP, I have to call it like Forest. "Stupid is as Stupid does".
    Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn. -C. S. Lewis

Mic

even though these idiots are ignorant, why don't they at least learn how to OPEN A CASH REGISTER as part of their "thug training"????
    Nice idea but most casheires at fast food joints cant work the register either
    Timid people sleep peacefully at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Molôn Labé!

Distinguished Member Array Spec's Avatar
    War yes.... In every possible way..

Watch This Everyone! REAL JUSTICE for the BG's
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkWgp...layer_embedded
    NRA Certified Rifle/Pistol Instructor
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G18CFw0lnD8

Accuracy ALWAYS WINS! So carry what you can hit with.

If you find yourself in a fair fight your tactics stink.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links