I don't even know where to begin... - Page 3

I don't even know where to begin...

This is a discussion on I don't even know where to begin... within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by NC Buckeye As much as I hate to say it, I think you should have to get a permit from your own ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I don't even know where to begin...

Quote Originally Posted by NC Buckeye View Post
    As much as I hate to say it, I think you should have to get a permit from your own state before you can get one from another UNLESS you live in a state that doesn't issue.
    show how i was to do that when i lived in jersey, new york city. show me the how and i will tell everyone else that is still there
    jersey no more.. im a texan now

I've got a question hopefully you guys can answer. The criminal in the video that shot the police officer, why did he need a FL permit? Why couldn't he have gotten a Pennsylvania permit? Would a FL permit be easier to get for a Pennsylvania resident than a PA permit?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorCpE View Post
    I've got a question hopefully you guys can answer. The criminal in the video that shot the police officer, why did he need a FL permit? Why couldn't he have gotten a Pennsylvania permit? Would a FL permit be easier to get for a Pennsylvania resident than a PA permit?
    What criminal in the video that shot the police officer had a permit?

What I heard was that a gun "recovered" had been registered (?) to a permit holder.

Was there another clip where the permit holder was actually charged with anything?

As to why any honest citizen needs to go out of State? Because Philly officials won't obey State Law.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Just more bad info passed along by the media...

Quote Originally Posted by DaveH View Post
    What criminal in the video that shot the police officer had a permit?

What I heard was that a gun "recovered" had been registered (?) to a permit holder.

As to why any honest citizen needs to go out of State? Because Philly officials won't obey State Law.

Sorry, I misunderstood. Upon watching the video again, I didn't hear anything about a criminal having a permit either. My mistake. I must have been half listening when I watched the video.

Also, you said Philly officials not obeying state law is the reason honest citizens go out of state. I'm not familiar with PA law. Does PA refuse to issue CC licenses?

Frost my cookies? Around here that is a request of the bedroom kind.

If you want to get an idea of how bad things are in Philly, just watch that show "Parking Wars".
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Sorry, I misunderstood. Upon watching the video again, I didn't hear anything about a criminal having a permit either. My mistake. I must have been half listening when I watched the video.

Also, you said Philly officials not obeying state law is the reason honest citizens go out of state. I'm not familiar with PA law. Does PA refuse to issue CC licenses?
    No, PA is a Shall issue state. Philly just ignores the law because they disagree with it and add all kinds of hoops to the process.
    Ron Paul 2012

There are three kinds of Yankees: Yankees, Damn Yankees, and Floridians

Distinguished Member Array Pro2A's Avatar
    PA is shall issue, and from my experience it's actually harder to get a FL permit then a PA one. Philly just likes to add their own steps to get a permit in complete violation of state law and pre-emption.

How they get away with it is beyond me...

Quote Originally Posted by Pro2A View Post
    PA is shall issue, and from my experience it's actually harder to get a FL permit then a PA one. Philly just likes to add their own steps to get a permit in complete violation of state law and pre-emption.

How they get away with it is beyond me...
    Has anyone ever challenged it in court? It's going to take someone with deep pockets.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC Buckeye View Post
    As much as I hate to say it, I think you should have to get a permit from your own state before you can get one from another UNLESS you live in a state that doesn't issue.

That statement is total BS IMHO..

I should be issued a CC permit anywhere that I meet the requirements.

HTC Thunderbolt....4G Lightning Speed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links