TN Man's Permit Revoked: 1st Fall Out @ Post 110-MERGED - Page 14

TN Man's Permit Revoked: 1st Fall Out @ Post 110-MERGED

This is a discussion on TN Man's Permit Revoked: 1st Fall Out @ Post 110-MERGED within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Even if thats all he's out for, be careful about willfully letting him be thrown under the bus, once someone has gotten away with doing ...

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: TN Man's Permit Revoked: 1st Fall Out @ Post 110-MERGED

Even if thats all he's out for, be careful about willfully letting him be thrown under the bus, once someone has gotten away with doing it to him, they may come for you next.

If they can come up with legitimate concerns and deal with him fine, but just because the guy is an idiot, doesn't mean he doesn't have the same rights as the rest of us.

Maybe this guy really is an idiot, but every time some up here gets arrested trying to challenge a bad law, the police and media drag them through the mud and do everything they can to make the person look like a nut job, so they can get the exact kind of reaction towards that person, as this guy is getting from here.

I don't know this guy from Adam, it sounds like many of you are familiar with him, and maybe this is not a snow job by the powers that be, I'm just wanting to toss out there that it does happen, I don't want to see any of you fall for the sort of BS that seems to work so well up here, either on this issue or any others.

From hanging out a bit here, I don't see you guy's being prime candidates for a snow job anyway, but it pays to be vigilant.
    The thing is most of us on here are not like this guy. And yes him being an idiot should hinder his chances of carrying a gun around with him. People do get railroaded or "thrown under the bus" all the time but in this case (JMO) he deserved what he got. If he can pull his head out of his nether region and get his CCL back then fine, but if he cant then I wouldn’t want to be walking around any town or city this guy is in. That’s my .02 cents.
    A good friend will come bail you out of jail...But a true friend will be sitting next to you saying "Damn we screwed up".

I certainly agree that those on hear do not sound like this guy, just adding the perspective that sometimes you have to defend the nut jobs in order to maintain your own rights.

ie the theory of defending someones right to speak, no matter how much you disagree with what they have to say.

If the police find legitimate grounds to remove his permit, then fine, but if they use things that could also be used against any of the rest of you, then that is a bad thing, no matter how dumb that individual may be.

Thats why my only concern was that they were claiming him a danger for following the law to a T, no matter how stupid the law. That was only part of the report, and the rest may be enough to legitimately pull his permit.

I realize you guys are in a much different and better world then us up here, I just don't want to see any of you fall for the same sort of infighting and traps that so many fell for up here.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Sponsored Links