You're not gonna believe this one- - Page 2

You're not gonna believe this one-

This is a discussion on You're not gonna believe this one- within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I had a similar situation last night. I was out camping with some friends last night in the canyons. Some animals passing by stirred the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I had a similar situation last night. I was out camping with some friends last night in the canyons. Some animals passing by stirred the brush and scared some of the ladies with us. One of them later commented to me that she was glad I was there because I could protect them. She hinted at me carrying, but I've never once mentioned it her or others I work with and it was very well concealed. They do know that I hunt and suppose she took her assumptions from that.
    "Never turn your back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half. Never run away from anything. Never!"
    -- Winston Churchill

In Co it is perfectly legal to enter school property with a firearm in your vehicle. The law simply says if you exit your vehicle you must secure your firearm in the vehicle and lock it.

wow, yet another reason I'm glad I live in New Hampshire. Here in NH the only place we can't carry is in a courthouse. Other than that you're good to go.

P.S. You can carry into the entrance to the courthouse, they will then store your gun in a locked compartment that is watched by a LEO at all times. When you leave they will retrieve your weapon for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links