Can anyone help?

Can anyone help?

This is a discussion on Can anyone help? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I currently carry a G27 and i normally use a fobus paddle holster to carry. I also have a galco summer comfort holster i use ...

Thread: Can anyone help?

Can anyone help?

I currently carry a G27 and i normally use a fobus paddle holster to carry. I also have a galco summer comfort holster i use sometimes but i really dont care for an IWB holster. I am thinking about getting a Blackhawk serpa holster and was curious if you all think it would print as much as my standard fobus does? Any help would be appreciated and if you all have any ideas for a good OWB holster im open for suggestions. Thanks again. Oh by the way. Graduate May 17th almost done with Police Academy......YAY!!!!

Love my Mitch Rosen 'upper limit-express' holster for my G27 OWB.
    Rides very high (notice bottom of belt loops in pic), and hugs me well when I carry this way. One of the best holsters I have actually...maybe my favorite.

express line

Have you considered pocket carry?
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

i honestly only like owb, i tried iwb and have a nice galco summer comfort i bought but i just dont like it. Think im just an OWB guy.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    I hate "printing" questions. Cover it from "ordinary view" like FL requires and press on.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Yes, the Serpa will print just like your Fobus. It ain't a CCW holster.
    "What does Marcellus Wallace LOOK like?"

Depends on the holster. The Level 3 SERPA's are designed for duty belts and do not conceal. The Level 2 CQC is supposed to be an OWB concealment holster, and it does a better job of concealing under the right cover, but it is still bulky, IMO.
    - Tom
    You have the power to donate life.

I carry my Glock-36 in one of these... FIST, INC.
    The holster with the Glock is just like mine. If you notice, the #12 Basic ride fairly high, and very tight against the body. In fact, this holster holds the Glock as close to my body as my IWB's.

It is my favorite holster out of dozens.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

My first holster out of academy was a Desantis Mini Slide - I've since moved on to custom leather but still a great holster

Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

Sponsored Links