Defensive Carry banner

Got my permit today!

2K views 30 replies 28 participants last post by  REVMAN 
#1 ·
I checked the mail this afternoon and was surprised to find my CCW permit in hand! It took 9 weeks from the time I turned in my application.

I had already planned on making a trip to Walmart to pick up a few needed items so I figured why not pop my carry cherry at the same time. So off I went with my G19 in my Pure Kustom holster. First stop in Walmart was of course the ammo counter. I picked up a 100 count box of Winchester (at a decent price $23.97). I have to say I did wonder if I was printing or if anyone was looking at me harder. I'm sure that feeling and worry will fade and turn into confidence with time.

Today was a good day!

#2 ·

I wish you the best in everything you do. Carry on!

#6 ·
Congrats!:hand10:
It's nice to know that one does not have to be defenseless...:comeandgetsome:

#7 ·
:danceban: Its like christmass morning when you were 5. I was very happy the day mine arrived as well. Carry everywhere and be safe. After short order it will be as natural as having your wallet and keys with you. Most people never notice you are armed.:comeandgetsome:

#11 ·
Cyprus,
Congrads And, Welcome to the Carrying Club. It's always Great to hear of another Legally Armed Citizen. We keep this up and, one day Just Might out Number the Bad Guys of this World. But Honestly I'm Happy for you Be Safe,Shoot Straight,Shoot Twice....

#25 ·
I can still remember back when I received my permit in the mail and yes, it was a nice feeling. I never imagined it would be since I had already been a LEO but it actually felt better than receiving my badge 'back in the day'. Anyhow, good luck and lay low...:bier:
Dan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.