I guess to each his own, but I think this is going a little too far for a self defense firearm's class (On Shooting Gallery – Single Action Self Defense | Down Range TV).
I wonder how many people actually carry full size (non-.22LR) single action revolvers for CCW?
The negatives I can see are:
1. ND issues (no hammer drop on some, and SA light trigger pulls on all)
2. Slow speed (must be cocked for each round)
3. Reloads (forget about it!)
4. Recoil management (IMHO quite poor due to plowshare grip [the grip used on most SA's])
5. Weight/size (Weight: A lot; Size: Big)