Wife SHOCKED me!! - Page 3

Wife SHOCKED me!!

This is a discussion on Wife SHOCKED me!! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; If you want the women in your life to carry a gun, have them watch the cable series I Survived. Almost every episode has a ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wife SHOCKED me!!

If you want the women in your life to carry a gun, have them watch the cable series I Survived. Almost every episode has a woman victim of crime, and when I say "victim," this show makes that word wholly inadequate. One episode had a woman who made the mistake of hitchhiking as a teenager. The man raped her repeatedly, and then he hacked both her arms off at the elbows with a hatchet and left her for dead in the desert. After watching a show where the woman was raped, beaten, and doused with sulfuric acid, I have a twelve year old girl who is now proudly adamant that she's going to be carrying a gun as soon as she can.

Success! Well done.
    It is utterly illogical to believe that passing laws to reduce gun violence will be successful when those who are commiting the gun violence do not obey the law.

something about these kinds of posts that just make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. congrats!
    Wo die Notwehr aufhört, fängt der Mord an
    (Murder begins where self-defense ends)
    Georg Büchner

Not only do you have backup now, but it prevents a pesky legal issue if you leave a gun in the car and step out somewhere and the wife doesn't have a permit for it.

My wife was the one who told me not only that she wanted me to get a pistol, but that she wanted us both to get our permits!
    ‎An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine. I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force, nor is it wise for such a person to expect it. -- Isaiah Amberay

Quote Originally Posted by JohnK87 View Post
    Not only do you have backup now, but it prevents a pesky legal issue if you leave a gun in the car and step out somewhere and the wife doesn't have a permit for it.
    Excellent point. I wish my wife would get her lifetime permit at a minimum to cover this issue...would rather have her be able to cover my back and be able to protect the children or herself should the need arise.
    Speak softly, and carry a big stick.

Congratulations to you and your wife. My wife has been carrying for about a year now. She never leaves home without her PPS 9mm.

Congrats. My fiance doesn't mind that I carry, and likes going to the range with me.......But she will only carry pepper spray

Congrats and good for her.

My wife still has her head in the ground and thinks the world is a safe place. Oddly enough, she asked me at least three times last month if I was carrying at/to different outings because she felt safer with me having something.?. I'll never understand . . .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links